Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive DGK Gentle Giant SW Clone Trooper Upcoming Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2018, 02:05 AM   #21
Drakul
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
Drakul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 676
Still waiting on mine too.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:45 AM   #22
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change
 
bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 830
Same here
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 09:46 PM   #23
Drakul
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
Drakul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 676
Nine thousand!? There's no way that could be right! It can't!



The Quiet Wrath of Son Goku 1:6 HQS - Tsume


Finally received it. Totally worth the wait! The execution is basically perfect, it has great presence.
The detail that marked me the most is Goku's clothing, the texture is amazing.
If you're a fan of Dragon Ball this is a must.

















Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 10:46 PM   #24
Crash421
U talkin' to me?
 
Crash421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
Nine thousand!? There's no way that could be right! It can't!



The Quiet Wrath of Son Goku 1:6 HQS - Tsume


Finally received it. Totally worth the wait! The execution is basically perfect, it has great presence.
The detail that marked me the most is Goku's clothing, the texture is amazing.
If you're a fan of Dragon Ball this is a must.

















Right on!! Looks awesome! Congratulations!
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 11:11 PM   #25
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Balthazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Chengdu / Brazil
Posts: 730
Happy that you did not receive one with the screwed hand. I have been reading lots of people complaining about this. This piccolo is awesome and very underated statue
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 12:28 AM   #26
Drakul
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
Drakul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Happy that you did not receive one with the screwed hand. I have been reading lots of people complaining about this. This piccolo is awesome and very underated statue
Didn't know about the hand issue, but yeah, no problem at all with this one. It's perfect.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 06:19 PM   #27
Mclovin50
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Mclovin50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: NY
Posts: 66
Anyone else been waiting months for delivery of there statue?
Mclovin50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:51 PM   #28
Crash421
U talkin' to me?
 
Crash421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin50 View Post
Anyone else been waiting months for delivery of there statue?
They’re reviving these in batches and shipping as such. Unfortunately add QC time there and it delays the process. These should be on going for another few months. He’s worth the wait though!
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 11:15 AM   #29
Mclovin50
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Mclovin50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: NY
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash421 View Post
They’re reviving these in batches and shipping as such. Unfortunately add QC time there and it delays the process. These should be on going for another few months. He’s worth the wait though!
Ok, thanks. QC better be on point lol
Mclovin50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 02:55 PM   #30
Crash421
U talkin' to me?
 
Crash421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin50 View Post
Ok, thanks. QC better be on point lol
No complaints on mine. Honestly the best rendition of Goku I’ve found (unlicensed studios included). I freaking love it.
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com