Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive DGK Gentle Giant SW Clone Trooper Upcoming Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2019, 04:23 PM   #131
Blacksunn
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.
 
Blacksunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
I hope it sells out so they can bring on the next character.
Be nice if the next character was the elusive "Refund"...

Hear He/She is highly sought after.......
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 06:09 PM   #132
Biggunz
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Be nice if the next character was the elusive "Refund"...

Hear He/She is highly sought after.......
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:27 PM   #133
NegativeZero
Fantastic Four
 
NegativeZero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 86
after chun li's base, sakura makes me desire something better than just that stand... and that alternate portrait isn't getting me closer to that complete order screen.
NegativeZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 06:32 PM   #134
ukshaun
Marshal Law
 
ukshaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 5,867
Many begged for Sakura to happen and PCS made it happen, and did a good job.
Q. Given the low edition size, why hasn't Sakura sold out?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 07:17 PM   #135
Gyro Zeppeli
Deadman
 
Gyro Zeppeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,471
She looks underwhelming to me and the price isn't tempting either. Lackluster mixed media even on the prototype and the face sculpts and pose just aren't doing anything for me.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:20 PM   #136
Joppula
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
 
Joppula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Many begged for Sakura to happen and PCS made it happen, and did a good job.
Q. Given the low edition size, why hasn't Sakura sold out?
Super easy (2 part) answer and it has nothing to do with the execution of this statue, which at this point is a rock solid release in the MM line.

1) PCS reputation blows. Nuff said.

2) Statue Collecting (in its current state) now blows. You may find people wholl spend $750.00 on Cable or $1,350.00 on Hulk, but were way past the threshold of what the niche market of Street Fighter collectors are going to pay. Especially for tiny 1:4 females. Shes like $450.00 right?

Guaranteed P1 Street Fighter isnt running long either.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 12:26 AM   #137
qz33
Green Arrow
 
qz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10,479

No PCS statue will sell out at PO again EVER. The spell is broken and no amount of witchcraft is bringing buyers back.

Sakura's now great, for me at least, but great for about $289.00.... shipped.

Customers always talk but when money is so many walk.It's up to a good business to determine when to listen.
Individually every customer will literally tell a company to not make profit off them but instead everyone else.
That doesn't work in the aggregate.

Saw a chick jogging today with legs and shorts like the gym statue though. Can't say I didn't keep looking till out of view.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:12 AM   #138
equi-nox76
Hellfire Club
 
equi-nox76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post

Saw a chick jogging today with legs and shorts like the gym statue though. Can't say I didn't keep looking till out of view.
And no pics for us... shame
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:27 AM   #139
Josado
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Josado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
And no pics for us... shame
Chris
I know, right? lmao
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:24 AM   #140
ryuhayabusa6787
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
ryuhayabusa6787's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post

No PCS statue will sell out at PO again EVER. The spell is broken and no amount of witchcraft is bringing buyers back.

Sakura's now great, for me at least, but great for about $289.00.... shipped.

Customers always talk but when money is so many walk.It's up to a good business to determine when to listen.
Individually every customer will literally tell a company to not make profit off them but instead everyone else.
That doesn't work in the aggregate.

Saw a chick jogging today with legs and shorts like the gym statue though. Can't say I didn't keep looking till out of view.
THIS
and Im not talking about the points made about the Sakura statue or the industry
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com