Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-23-2019, 04:18 PM   #381
travis
A.I.M.

full camera flash shots
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:21 PM   #382
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
So what do you say of it?
It is well worth the money(I paid $400 in full up front in 2016 at preorder)...I will touch it up though...it doesn't need it really but I'm pretty good about bringing out some more details in these fantasy pieces...big 2ft+ piece and very heavy and solid at aprox. 27 lbs...good detail...head fit tight ...forearm and hands are not rock hard materials and are hard plasticy rubbery and very slightly flexible....I really like this piece...its one of the best werewolves ever done imho...love the box details...love the 2 Velcro straps holding the styro...magnets strong holding the heads...my wolf body fit on the base like a glove...again well worth the money...If Sideshow was to make this now, this would be a $500+ priced piece easy.....man I would love a 1/4 scaled Marvel Tomb of Dracula and Frankenstein with this piece
Old 05-01-2019, 04:28 PM   #383
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Between Sideshow's ****ed up shipping system and DHL's complete incompetence I am still waiting now 2.5 weeks for this! )
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 06:17 PM   #384
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post
It is well worth the money(I paid $400 in full up front in 2016 at preorder)...I will touch it up though...it doesn't need it really but I'm pretty good about bringing out some more details in these fantasy pieces...big 2ft+ piece and very heavy and solid at aprox. 27 lbs...good detail...head fit tight ...forearm and hands are not rock hard materials and are hard plasticy rubbery and very slightly flexible....I really like this piece...its one of the best werewolves ever done imho...love the box details...love the 2 Velcro straps holding the styro...magnets strong holding the heads...my wolf body fit on the base like a glove...again well worth the money...If Sideshow was to make this now, this would be a $500+ priced piece easy.....man I would love a 1/4 scaled Marvel Tomb of Dracula and Frankenstein with this piece
Thanks for the good pics and your thoughts!
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 06:54 PM   #385
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Falcon View Post
Between Sideshow's ****ed up shipping system and DHL's complete incompetence I am still waiting now 2.5 weeks for this! )
Yeah I paid early after I got that SS email...they never sent tracking...a week later it showed up...glad I was home....huge frickin box
Old 05-04-2019, 10:28 AM   #386
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I sent payment for mine yesterday can't wait, agreed with Travis one of the best werewolf statues I've seen. Was thinking of selling my AWIL but won't now, he might be hanging out with this guy.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 11:26 AM   #387
Furyan
Mephisto

Got mine,statue is badazz mostly. Not a fan of the base plus its huge. Werewolf is aces though,could use some highlights throughout. Both headsculpts are great. Box is too damn big lol. Where am I gonna hide that ---- lol?
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:15 PM   #388
clutch
Sailor Moon

Hope it doesn't lean. Those legs look weak.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:48 AM   #389
fuzzylover
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyan View Post
Got mine,statue is badazz mostly. Not a fan of the base plus its huge. Werewolf is aces though,could use some highlights throughout. Both headsculpts are great. Box is too damn big lol. Where am I gonna hide that ---- lol?
Ummmmmm yeah, the box is insane. lol. I've still got it stacked in sections after my unboxing last night and it's almost as tall as me.

As to the statue, it's fantastic. It also feels incredibly sturdy to me (for anyone who thinks the legs look weak, or worry about the statue leaning). My feet didn't 'quite' line up in the holes, but they weren't nearly as far off as the one in the unboxing video review on youtube. That right leg wants to pop out ever so slightly, but it's negligible and you really can't notice that it's not super flush to the base.

Really beautiful statue overall and worth the wait!!!
fuzzylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 03:59 PM   #390
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I thought the feet were going to be a problem too. They seemed too far apart at first. I had to attempt to realign them a few times but they eventually just plunked right down into the holes and sit perfectly flush with the base.
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote