Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-28-2020, 05:57 PM   #521
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
So does that mean Tweaterheads new website is going up or he’s just gonna post all of the pictures on Facebook or on his old website
Of that I am not sure. Since she goes up for PO on Oct 1st, I would assume the new website is that day.

Social media is a safe bet for where all the pics will post. I assume they would then roll them onto the website when the PO goes live on 10.1.2020
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 04:43 PM   #522
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Just posted:

"Hey Folks, it was our intention to put up the Poison Ivy gallery today but we are still putting the finishing touches on it!

Gallery will be up this Thursday at noon pst and pre-sale begins next Tuesday, Oct 6th at noon pst!

Sorry guys...dealing with the glass fire in my neck of the woods has put a little delay in everything."
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 05:08 PM   #523
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I was just about to post this. Damn you mother nature....slightly ironic given what statue is being held up...
Old 09-29-2020, 06:09 PM   #524
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I was just about to post this. Damn you mother nature....slightly ironic given what statue is being held up...
Very true!! Nature’s forces of destruction just about sums up Poison Ivy
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 07:02 PM   #525
ScoobyDoo
The Spirit

So I’ve never ordered directly from tweeterhead before. How long do they usually take from preorder to release?
ScoobyDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 10:23 PM   #526
PeachFuzz
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
So I’ve never ordered directly from tweeterhead before. How long do they usually take from preorder to release?
LMAO
PeachFuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 12:18 AM   #527
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
I have had no issue with my orders coming in within their window. Other people have. If you’re a patient person (like me) it’s not an unreasonable wait time for statues from PO to in-hand.

And Tweeterhead goes above and beyond to correct issues/defects that might arise from a line of statues. Check out the Superman thread to see what I mean. That being said - the QC and paint apps on my two Tweeterhead pieces (Catwoman and Starfire) are flawless! I expect Ivy to be exceptional too.
Old 09-30-2020, 02:04 AM   #528
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I always hear about statues shipping late but I figure if you are getting a quality piece and one you really want then the wait is worth it.

Also, the corona virus has delayed all goods out of China. Though it does seem that there will be about 4 or 5 statues from Tweeterhead that will be shipping out in the last 3 months of the year.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:27 AM   #529
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I have always had that philosophy, mmk. If I want the statue, I know it will show up eventually.

The longest I have ever waited from PO to in my hand was for the PCS 1:4 She-Ra. I thought for sure that statue was never going to get made and I was going to live the horror story of others. But no. The statue came, the statue is BEAUTIFUL and I am so happy I didn't freak out or cancel. Also, out of the blue last week, I got a replacement head that I requested over a year ago because the tiara wing was broken (long since glued back on by me).

It all tends to work out in the end....freaking out over it never does any good. I never understood that mentality.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:09 PM   #530
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I always hear about statues shipping late but I figure if you are getting a quality piece and one you really want then the wait is worth it.

Also, the corona virus has delayed all goods out of China. Though it does seem that there will be about 4 or 5 statues from Tweeterhead that will be shipping out in the last 3 months of the year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I have always had that philosophy, mmk. If I want the statue, I know it will show up eventually.

The longest I have ever waited from PO to in my hand was for the PCS 1:4 She-Ra. I thought for sure that statue was never going to get made and I was going to live the horror story of others. But no. The statue came, the statue is BEAUTIFUL and I am so happy I didn't freak out or cancel. Also, out of the blue last week, I got a replacement head that I requested over a year ago because the tiara wing was broken (long since glued back on by me).

It all tends to work out in the end....freaking out over it never does any good. I never understood that mentality.
I have so many beautiful statues at home to dust and appreciate that I almost never question delays. I know that no company is gonna not want to send out to you an item once it comes into their warehouse.
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote