Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-04-2017, 12:23 AM   #411
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Titan Announces Bloodborne Comic Book

Titan Comics will soon be expanding their lineup of video game-inspired comic books with the release of Bloodborne: The Death of Sleep, which will be arriving in February 2018 according to a release by the company. The book is based off of FromSoftware’s game, Bloodborne, which released for the PlayStation 4 back in 2015.

The book adds to Titan’s already-impressive lineup of video game comics, which currently includes Quake, Dishonored, Assassin’s Creed, Wolfenstein, and many others. The Death of Sleep will be written by Ales Kot (Generation Gone, Secret Avengers) with art from Piotr Kowalski (Wolfenstein, Dark Souls).

"Bloodborne is one of my all-time favorite games,” Kot said. “I put close to 200 hours into playing it and researching its universe, and that was before I even knew there would be a comic — I was obsessed.”
Thanks !! Interesting news ! Curious to see the look of this comic!
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 02:11 AM   #412
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Has anyone heard anything about the next release in this line? Last I heard Eileen and the doll were being worked on but things have been quiet recently.

This is by far one of my most excited lines to hear about so I'm chomping at the bit. Loved the game, finished it and working towards the dlc.

Was waiting to order the hunter once the next release was revealed. Really hoping for something soon.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 02:58 AM   #413
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

They are probably waiting to at least have one out in hand before proceeding. I am very excited for Doll and Eileen though. Both are for sure preorders from me. I'm wondering if they will do a version of Eileen covered in blood.
Gyro Zeppeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:58 AM   #414
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

This is one of those lines where I can see myself collecting every release. I guess Maria will be the first one out.

Yeah man me too I plan to get Eileen and the doll. Hopefully they have a lot more planned beyond those 2 as bloodborne is rich with great designs. Not gonna lie I'd go for most if not all as I said.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 05:06 AM   #415
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

We'll probably see these at Tokyo Comic Con next weekend.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 05:29 PM   #416
pinecone316
Frackin!

So is the statue still getting released in march? I'm not really sure how the company works. Since I've been reading that some of their statues get delayed, I was wondering if Lady Maria would get delayed too.
pinecone316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 05:49 PM   #417
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinecone316 View Post
So is the statue still getting released in march? I'm not really sure how the company works. Since I've been reading that some of their statues get delayed, I was wondering if Lady Maria would get delayed too.
The window is March to May. Could be anytime in that 3 month period, assuming it's not delayed.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 06:09 PM   #418
pinecone316
Frackin!

Quote:
The window is March to May. Could be anytime in that 3 month period, assuming it's not delayed.
If they were to delay other lines of statues, would that impact the release date for Lady Maria as well?
pinecone316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:15 PM   #419
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinecone316 View Post
If they were to delay other lines of statues, would that impact the release date for Lady Maria as well?
I don't know how many factories they use, so it's hard to say whether the delay of one piece would affect another or not.

I'm really curious to see this piece in person. It's 20" tall, and 15" or so of it is Lady Maria. I think it's going to be larger than I imagined.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:55 PM   #420
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
I don't know how many factories they use, so it's hard to say whether the delay of one piece would affect another or not.

I'm really curious to see this piece in person. It's 20" tall, and 15" or so of it is Lady Maria. I think it's going to be larger than I imagined.
Did you order ? Cant wait for this.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote