Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 06-17-2018, 01:11 AM   #4121
Olrox
Doh!

I’m thinking of signing up for the waitlist on the battle dress. I don’t believe I ever went on the wait list before. If I ever get an email from PCS stating my request has been converted to an order how does the payment work? Would I have to pay in full on the spot? Monthly? I assume cancelation policy is the same. Please let me know. Thanks
Olrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:26 AM   #4122
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
I’m thinking of signing up for the waitlist on the battle dress. I don’t believe I ever went on the wait list before. If I ever get an email from PCS stating my request has been converted to an order how does the payment work? Would I have to pay in full on the spot? Monthly? I assume cancelation policy is the same. Please let me know. Thanks
My waitlist for the Alpha version recently converted, so I can share on that. You will get an email from PCS saying it’s converted, and then you’re asked on if you’d like to proceed with paying a deposit or paying in full - paying in full at this point would mean 10% off of the purchase price, whereas it was 15% at the time of preorder.

I believe you get two weeks you decide, and then they send you a PayPal invoice, and you’re done after you pay that.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:27 AM   #4123
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakasashe View Post
Congrats dude! Definitely gonna be a great set up!
Thanks! I really hope the factories are able to replicate the mixed media - I’m not full of confidence after the issues with the MK ninjas.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:37 AM   #4124
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
My waitlist for the Alpha version recently converted, so I can share on that. You will get an email from PCS saying it’s converted, and then you’re asked on if you’d like to proceed with paying a deposit or paying in full - paying in full at this point would mean 10% off of the purchase price, whereas it was 15% at the time of preorder.

I believe you get two weeks you decide, and then they send you a PayPal invoice, and you’re done after you pay that.
Congrats. I ordered the Alpha version on day one during a chaotic pre_order.
I wonder if a future piece will generate such levels of 'want' again?

I wonder if Chun-Li 1/3 will shipp during the 4th Qtr? ..or 2019?
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:50 AM   #4125
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Congrats. I ordered the Alpha version on day one during a chaotic pre_order.
I wonder if a future piece will generate such levels of 'want' again?

I wonder if Chun-Li 1/3 will shipp during the 4th Qtr? ..or 2019?
Thanks. I only ordered the Battle Dress initially because I didn't want to spend so much on a second statue of the same sculpt; however, I recently decided that I also want the Alpha version in my collection since I'm not confident a better one will come along any time soon.

I feel much less confident about that being true about Chun-Li in her default costume - I can see an Ultimate/Ultra version coming in the near future, as well as a statue from Prime 1.

In terms of excitement / demand for a future piece, I don't see it happening in the near future for a PCS product because of the damage that's been done to the brand with the QC and especially CS issues. It's seemingly gotten worse in recent months with Ant and seemingly the entire CS team disappearing.
Old 06-18-2018, 02:11 PM   #4126
wakasashe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Thanks. I only ordered the Battle Dress initially because I didn't want to spend so much on a second statue of the same sculpt; however, I recently decided that I also want the Alpha version in my collection since I'm not confident a better one will come along any time soon.

I feel much less confident about that being true about Chun-Li in her default costume - I can see an Ultimate/Ultra version coming in the near future, as well as a statue from Prime 1.

In terms of excitement / demand for a future piece, I don't see it happening in the near future for a PCS product because of the damage that's been done to the brand with the QC and especially CS issues. It's seemingly gotten worse in recent months with Ant and seemingly the entire CS team disappearing.
Definitely hard to imaging an upcoming piece that will generate as much hype as 1:3 Chun Li did. TMNT will definitely be a likely home run, but the mad chaos for Chun? Man, that was a rush.

I'm expecting and hoping Chun will be in collector's hands by 1st Quarter 2019, but Spring 2019 would be fine by me.
wakasashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:39 AM   #4127
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

That "Can we talk about the lawsuit" thread was getting good.

I didnt know PCS had been sold or had a lawsuit against them, and qz33 was going ham.

And wheres chun?!
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 03:15 AM   #4128
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
That "Can we talk about the lawsuit" thread was getting good.

I didnt know PCS had been sold or had a lawsuit against them, and qz33 was going ham.

And wheres chun?!
Moments like theoe are good.
The hobby is filled with people who think these companies are their best friends because they show up once in a while in boards/ groups to grace the plebs with their presence. PCS, Sideshow, XM, F4F...It's all about the cash. They don't give a rats ass about anything else. The more people see the truth for what it is, the more likely consumers stop giving these companies a pass to toy around with their money.

As for Chun Li. I have the legacy set on order and have 50% paid off (initial deposit and refunds added to the order)...She is in sideshow's hands...so I'm just chilaxing, feeling comfortable and slightly confident that I can get my money back quickly if they fail to deliver what was promised. But if I'being honest, At this point, I really do hope they delay it or mess up the order so I can get a full refund.

I really, really, really want to wash my hands off this company.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 03:53 AM   #4129
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I'm going to miss that thread. That was awesome
Gyro Zeppeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 04:05 AM   #4130
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I'm kinda torn about this. I love the statue (at least the proto images so far), but it's my first 1/3 scale statue, and I was really hoping to see a Cammy as a companion piece. If she (Cammy) doesn't come out, then I kinda don't want this Chun just because it'll be the only 1/3 statue I'll own, and she'll be alone with no other Street Fighter companion pieces =/
DiscoCougar is online now   Reply With Quote