Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-13-2018, 01:25 PM   #61
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
I requested a refund for a product (two weeks ago and got a reply immediately.)thinking that it would be a full refund within the 30 day limit. Insead, I got a reply that states that they would send out a shipping label promto( I expected to lose out on shipping here), but I was not eligable for an NRD refund. However, since my statue had been delayed for a while, they were willing to give me store credit for the NRD instead. I just wished that that information was given upfront. An NRD for me is suppose to be “a spot in line” that goes toward my balance when it is time to ship.
Please 1:3 Ryu.. hurry up!
Ok I think I understand. They do have something on their website which seems to apply here.

"You can return the item for a refund, within 30 days of receipt of the item. Once the collectible is back in our North Carolina warehouse, we will refund you - less any applicable return shipping charges and non-refundable deposits that were related to the order."
http://popcultureshocktoys.com/en/shipping-returns

So if you decide to return a statue due to preference they are going to still keep the NRD, the original shipping, and cost of return shipping. That sounds fair and reasonable.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:42 PM   #62
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Ok I think I understand. They do have something on their website which seems to apply here.

"You can return the item for a refund, within 30 days of receipt of the item. Once the collectible is back in our North Carolina warehouse, we will refund you - less any applicable return shipping charges and non-refundable deposits that were related to the order."
http://popcultureshocktoys.com/en/shipping-returns

So if you decide to return a statue due to preference they are going to still keep the NRD, the original shipping, and cost of return shipping. That sounds fair and reasonable.
OK fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up!
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:43 PM   #63
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:48 AM   #64
Rokdweller
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post

All I ask is PCS honour their 30 day refund agreement
It's an honest mistake... I believe that PCS inadvertently stated "day" when in fact they really meant "month."
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:05 PM   #65
llama
The Spirit

The things being brought forward in this thread are a perfect example of why I hate preordering. The fact that you have to commit a bunch of money and some of it is non-refundable for a non finalized product seems absurd to me. Then you pair that with a company that doesn't even honor their own policies... I can't even imagine why someone would ever preorder from them a second time after going through an experience like this.
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:12 AM   #66
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama View Post
I can't even imagine why someone would ever preorder from them a second time after going through an experience like this.
Because anyone selling the statue after it's released is considered a predatory POS, and the person buying it is considered a loser who shouldn't have hesitated at preorder time. As per this board at least.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote