Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-18-2018, 10:20 AM   #1
bonebreak2000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

PCS Missing in Action?

Many of us havent been able to get a hold of PCS customer support in weeks. I cant get anyone to answer a call or respond to an email.

Meanwhile I just got a shipping invoice sent to me this weekend.

What is going on with this company?
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:47 AM   #2
yogamite
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I don't think anyone truly knows man.

I see people saying they can't get a hold of them via email / phone...but then I see people who do get a reply via email. So its hit or miss.

I wouldn't say they are "Missing in action". I mean...people are still getting statues...the newsletter is still coming out...you got your shipping invoice...etc.

If your trying to get in touch with them...I would say just keep trying. I know it sucks...but its just the way it is with this company.

If your not happy with their service...speak with your wallet. Don't order from them directly or all together...or just cancel your order.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do either way.

Peace...
yogamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:12 AM   #3
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogamite View Post
I don't think anyone truly knows man.

I see people saying they can't get a hold of them via email / phone...but then I see people who do get a reply via email. So its hit or miss.

I wouldn't say they are "Missing in action". I mean...people are still getting statues...the newsletter is still coming out...you got your shipping invoice...etc.

If your trying to get in touch with them...I would say just keep trying. I know it sucks...but its just the way it is with this company.

If your not happy with their service...speak with your wallet. Don't order from them directly or all together...or just cancel your order.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do either way.

Peace...
The first part is obviously easy, the 2nd deceptively difficult.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:35 AM   #4
yogamite
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Patience is a virtue my man!

Of course its trash that some people are waiting for refunds. But for me...I'd rather wait for a refund then have a statue I don't want.

PCS collectors wait for a long time for statues. I really don't understand why people get scared off by having to wait more for a refund. But again that's just me...
yogamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:52 AM   #5
bonebreak2000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogamite View Post
Patience is a virtue my man!

Of course its trash that some people are waiting for refunds. But for me...I'd rather wait for a refund then have a statue I don't want.

PCS collectors wait for a long time for statues. I really don't understand why people get scared off by having to wait more for a refund. But again that's just me...
Honestly I've been very patient. I'm waiting on a resolution form last year on some things. I know they moved around the time I started this and I have no doubt that hand off to new people in CS/accounting is likely part of the issue. I have been patient. I also have had direct contact with the owner of the company about these things and Im told something will happen or someone will be contacting me and I'm still waiting for a resolution.

I have had long relationship with PCS and that has kept me civil and clam during this whole process. I have faith in this company but I honestly dont feel like I'm asking for much at this point.
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:58 AM   #6
dao2
Cyclops

I had a support response recently, took 2 business days I think, maybe 3. I asked for a response though as they had asked me to let them know something and I did but not got no confirmation so I mailed then after a week asking for a response. It was not refund or replacement related (shipping).
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:20 AM   #7
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I’m not sure what’s going on. Been waiting on two refunds for over 60 days now....no reply at all. Guess I’ll message them on FB and here.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 05:49 AM   #8
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Can't we contact the better business bureau or something? People should not have to wait this long for refunds. Pretty sure it's not legal to hold people's money like this....
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:31 AM   #9
Atheris
The Maxx

Fedex was trying to get a hold of them for a week about my replacement Darkness. PCS didnt put my phone number on the shipping label, so Fedex tried calling them many times over they told me with no answer. As a result, they shipped my packages back to an over-goods warehouse and PCS had to pay to re-ship the packages back to me. All could have been avoided had they just answered the phone or remembered to put my phone number on the package.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:58 AM   #10
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
Can't we contact the better business bureau or something? People should not have to wait this long for refunds. Pretty sure it's not legal to hold people's money like this....
You want the FTC, there's a file a complaint option though for small numbers I wouldn't count on anything.

The BBB is not a government organization and is also a huge scam. They had some credibly I guess before the internet became very popular and people could just look up ---- themselves and nobody wanted to pay for their services anymore. Feel free to report them but if you pay they don't care, digital river has the best rating on them and they are the worst fulfillment company ever :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote