Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Law cancelled.
Well i'm pissed off.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:24 AM   #572
cubano
Frackin!

I'm upset as well. what a waste. I guess we'll be getting the money put into it back soon?
cubano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:06 PM   #573
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubano View Post
I'm upset as well. what a waste. I guess we'll be getting the money put into it back soon?
Yeah hopefully sooner than later because lets face it it's been long enough.

I'd hit up CS and get the ball moving now it's officially been cancelled.

I had actually paid $243 off on him because they were taking flexpays on him for so long.....despite the fact it was never going to go into production.

There's ALOT i like about F4F but this sort of "forgetting of product" after launch because it hasn't sold well is really annoying and it's happened to me twice now with this and Zero.

If a product isn't going to be made, TELL US. Don't drag it out for months and months.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:44 PM   #574
SkiaEsh
Fantastic Four

I feel like they are reluctant to cancel products so they drag it out. Since they were so hesitant on Law, I feel like it would have been better to go ahead and discontinue the line rather than tease collectors with another potential statue that was canceled after pre-orders.
SkiaEsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 09:54 AM   #575
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Yeah hopefully sooner than later because lets face it it's been long enough.

I'd hit up CS and get the ball moving now it's officially been cancelled.

I had actually paid $243 off on him because they were taking flexpays on him for so long.....despite the fact it was never going to go into production.

There's ALOT i like about F4F but this sort of "forgetting of product" after launch because it hasn't sold well is really annoying and it's happened to me twice now with this and Zero.

If a product isn't going to be made, TELL US. Don't drag it out for months and months.
My recollection is they already cancelled Law but the fans asked for a relaunch. That dragged it out longer than it would have been.
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:19 PM   #576
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
My recollection is they already cancelled Law but the fans asked for a relaunch. That dragged it out longer than it would have been.
Not true.

Law went up for order in May of 2017 a couple of months later after the 2 week pre-order window they announced then that Law wouldn't go into production as sales weren't strong enough.

About a month later they said they would wait until King was int he market place and then relaunch Law, King was released in September 2017 and still nothing was done.

It was only through myself commenting and asking Alex what was happening with Law and even providing him with information on what they had even said about a relaunch etc....that in 2018 that the relaunch even happened...it was literally the last 3 months.

Trust me I've been the one who's been on top of this whole thing...it should have been dealt with earlier and not just forgotten about for 12 months.
Old 02-24-2019, 06:12 PM   #577
cubano
Frackin!

I was willing to make the wait all this time hoping it would see light of day. still disappointing nonetheless. I will take whatever I put into it towards another piece probably The King statue
Old 03-01-2019, 09:09 AM   #578
jinkazama
Cobra Command

When was it confirmed that Law was cancelled? [as he's still up on First 4 Figures website].
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 01:18 PM   #579
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentwinter92 View Post
Like hot cakes, prime 1 has more mainland japan support which is the right targetted market for tekken.
I wonder how much of their sales actually come from Japan. Their statues are humongous, and many Japanese living spaces are quite small; for a year I lived in what was considered a big place in Tokyo, and it wasn't easy even just having 3-4 Prime 1 statues there.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 03:06 PM   #580
cubano
Frackin!

I recently e-mailed the company and the reply was they would have a resolution in March so as of now there is no official cancellation yet but I do suspect that it is so. word of refunding the collected payments will be made then also