Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 11-19-2019, 01:47 AM   #1
One Above All
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

clicking sound from Mitsubishi aircon

I have a mitsubishi aircon which has a remote control to control the functions of the aircon.

some one is using a hidden device to send control signals to my mitsubishi aircon to make the aircon emit random clicking sound.

does any souls here know how to stop the control signals from reaching my aircon?

It should be in the 38khz infrared range

Thank You
One Above All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 04:45 AM   #2
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Above All View Post
does any souls here know how to stop the control signals from reaching my aircon?
Spoiler
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 05:16 AM   #3
One Above All
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgemone View Post
As I understand you a friend, I collided with my brother with the same. I also had such a problem, I had something with air conditioning ... It was a real hell, but thanks to my brother that I suggested this site airconservicingingapore.com/chemical-overhaul/ . There is excellent service, and most importantly, high-quality and relatively inexpensive. I advise you to contact them, should help.
Thank you

I am sorry

but the site does not work?
Old 05-03-2021, 06:59 AM   #4
Halcyon
New Republic

Exclamation

Mr. One,
I assume you understand post from Xgemone is just a spam account / phisingsite ! with auto translate english right.

But if you are still having trouble with your aircon after 1,5yrs ?! You should cover the infrared receiver so no signal can target it. (infrared you need to point like tv-remote, it is not something what goes through cover or walls).
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 01:18 AM   #5
One Above All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Mr. One,
I assume you understand post from Xgemone is just a spam account / phisingsite ! with auto translate english right.

But if you are still having trouble with your aircon after 1,5yrs ?! You should cover the infrared receiver so no signal can target it. (infrared you need to point like tv-remote, it is not something what goes through cover or walls).
Thank you Halcyon,

I did not know xgemone is a spam account

thank you once again
Old 12-22-2021, 04:23 AM   #6
davidsony
Doh!

I got the same problem. Still not sure what causes it.
davidsony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 04:25 AM   #7
wyniatau
Doh!

Could it be a problem with the software? It must be a random sending a signal from your remote control. Otherwise, you've got your personal troll. The easiest decision is to disable this function. Changing frequencies will pend your clicking problem for a few hours until the troll finds the right one. Or you can change the whole aircon system with one without infrared control (which is pretty outdated, tbh). I used an air conditioning repair near me to fix the air filters. Maybe such services could manage the replacing as well. Anyway, you can't leave it as it is.
wyniatau is offline   Reply With Quote