Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-26-2017, 10:12 PM   #41
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Isn't the policy you can have your deposit refunded if you cancel within 30 days of ordering.

And if the product is 5 months over schedule and is not shipping, then you can have a full refund deposit included?

Even Sideshow don't do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Sideshow refunds deposits when a statue gets delayed as far as I know (2 times in my case).
I believe it's anything over 3 months and Sideshow will return the NRD, I believe that's also in accordance with California State law.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:04 PM   #42
hockeyflow33
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
I believe it's anything over 3 months and Sideshow will return the NRD, I believe that's also in accordance with California State law.
It's actually 30 days from the posted shipping date when you ordered. The law changed to the current one about two years ago, it's why Sideshow changed their estimated shipping date to a range of a few months. The federal law supersedes the CA law, whatever it may be, (sorry if this posts sounds condescending, it's not supposed to!).
hockeyflow33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 12:09 AM   #43
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyflow33 View Post
It's actually 30 days from the posted shipping date when you ordered. The law changed to the current one about two years ago, it's why Sideshow changed their estimated shipping date to a range of a few months. The federal law supersedes the CA law, whatever it may be, (sorry if this posts sounds condescending, it's not supposed to!).
No no, its cool, I'm not well versed in California law at all. I just know Sideshow had to change their policy regarding NRDs due to law. Which is fine, they are doing what they should.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 12:13 AM   #44
hockeyflow33
Fantastic Four

Any time you cite a law you always look like a dbag so I didn't want to come off that way haha
hockeyflow33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 01:03 AM   #45
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Isn't the policy you can have your deposit refunded if you cancel within 30 days of ordering.

And if the product is 5 months over schedule and is not shipping, then you can have a full refund deposit included?

Even Sideshow don't do that.
Nope. Not anymore.....could be 2 years over due and you'd just get a big fat middle finger saying you can cancel but not entitled to a refund. Seems the only way to get a refund is receiving the statue broken or not being satisfied with it but only if it's a hot piece they could re sell? Confusing....they need a concrete policy
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 01:06 AM   #46
StatueEcon101
A day without sunshine is like... night.

If you use an Amex card to fund your paypal you can get the refund. All you have to do is say I never received the product for this instance for cancellation.
Defects that they won't take care works to.
StatueEcon101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 01:22 AM   #47
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I would ask Jerry this question customer service said no refunds on akuma he stated refunds can be done. What customer service tells you not always the same as what the boss has to say. Why both aren't in sync is the real question and problem.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:52 AM   #48
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
I would ask Jerry this question customer service said no refunds on akuma he stated refunds can be done. What customer service tells you not always the same as what the boss has to say. Why both aren't in sync is the real question and problem.
If you ask again they would probably say ok (on shin at least since reg is fine). My latest response said a full refund is available while the origin one did not.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:17 AM   #49
foots
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Has anyone asked to cancel an order and have the NRD applied to another order recently?
foots is offline   Reply With Quote