Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2023, 05:51 PM   #6731
The SHOGUN
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
The SHOGUN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Harlem
Posts: 3,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
Did SC charge you for shipping?
after everything was all said and done, yes Shane honored the price of $3298.90 shipped (or whatever it was)


aside from the excruciating wait, i have ZERO negative to say about Shane and Secret Compass. They delivered the goods at a great price. 5-Stars
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 09:30 PM   #6732
Al Simmons
Fantastic Four
 
Al Simmons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: California
Posts: 70
Thank you for the info still waiting on mine & also ordered from SC.
Al Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 12:21 PM   #6733
Jungle Demon
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
 
Jungle Demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 860
Shane said that they are finally coming over in small batches. Mine will be delivered on next batch.
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 12:30 PM   #6734
VILE GUILE
The X-Men
 
VILE GUILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: DECLINING USA
Posts: 1,013
Hey Shogun, glad to hear you finally got yours man and no breakages! Yeah unboxing and assembling this beast is an event! Once it's all assembled & you step back, you'll feel like it was totally worth it!
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 12:41 PM   #6735
Blade3327
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Blade3327's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: US
Posts: 1,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Demon View Post
Shane said that they are finally coming over in small batches. Mine will be delivered on next batch.
How far apart are the batches, though?
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 01:55 PM   #6736
Jungle Demon
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
 
Jungle Demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
after everything was all said and done, yes Shane honored the price of $3298.90 shipped (or whatever it was)


aside from the excruciating wait, i have ZERO negative to say about Shane and Secret Compass. They delivered the goods at a great price. 5-Stars
That was a UPS or Fedex delivery? All packages arrived same day?
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 02:18 PM   #6737
The SHOGUN
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
The SHOGUN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Harlem
Posts: 3,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
Hey Shogun, glad to hear you finally got yours man and no breakages! Yeah unboxing and assembling this beast is an event! Once it's all assembled & you step back, you'll feel like it was totally worth it!
No breakages its basically perfect. Ill try to throw up pics sometime soon.

I looked at it this morning and I couldnt believe it was finally in my possession. I dont think there will ever be anything in this hobby that will ever top this...for me at least.

Im displaying the closed mouth head now, tried the open, but when I put on the bio head it took my breath away.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 02:20 PM   #6738
The SHOGUN
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
The SHOGUN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Harlem
Posts: 3,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Demon View Post
That was a UPS or Fedex delivery? All packages arrived same day?
All packages same day. USPS parcel select shipping the cheapest option. Was here like 4-5 days after paying.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 05:23 PM   #6739
Jungle Demon
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
 
Jungle Demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
How far apart are the batches, though?
Next batch : October.
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 06:22 PM   #6740
Jungle Demon
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
 
Jungle Demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
All packages same day. USPS parcel select shipping the cheapest option. Was here like 4-5 days after paying.
Awesome. I feel happy for you. I know that you fully appreciate every detail. How you gonna display it?
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com