Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-19-2019, 03:37 AM   #31
drskull
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post

Ok wise ass. They can make it 24 inches tall. It would look significantly taller than their Alucard and Simon Belmont statues, and would cost less than $700.

So true. If they did the height based on Mathias Cronqvist's height it would still be significantly taller than rest of the cast. that's what most people expected.

let's do some math. whole alucard statue is 53 cm tall. assuming the base is 3 cm, 53-3=50. the general consensus, based on data provided by konami, on internet Alucard is around 190. Mathias Cronqvist is around 210. 50/x= 190/210. x= 55~. 55+3= 58 cm not so gigantic but dracula will still look bigger compared to anything else. simple math.

you don't need a 2000 dollar statue of a boss dracula to make people happy. a 58 cm drac statue won't upset anybody's wallets also.
drskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 03:40 AM   #32
drskull
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I checked even the product page and didn't see mention of 1:4th scale on it... It's roughly 1:4th scale size but that's about it >< Alucard is only 1 inch higher (21 inches) so it seems to be in keeping with him.
they don't specifically and intentionally mention the scale when they pull something like this. for instance they also don't say anything about the scale in the descriptions of their ds line.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:41 PM   #33
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

For those concerned about the scale and size you could display it next to the Gantaku Alucard so he looks bigger I guess.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 03:48 PM   #34
drskull
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
For those concerned about the scale and size you could display it next to the Gantaku Alucard so he looks bigger I guess.
lol that's what I plan to do if I cave in and order this dracula out of castlevania fanhood, but then I remember gantaku will provide a proper dracula.
Old 11-21-2019, 03:05 AM   #35
cosmic
Mephisto

BIg let down to mess up the scale. There is no excuse for that, they better invest 3K to reprint and make him justice.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 06:08 PM   #36
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Just a quick update. I didn't realize I had this on a payment plan and received an email from F4F's this morning regarding my last 2 payments. There is a production delay with this piece. They pushed my October payment to November with a release still for Q4 2020. We may see this piece around or after the holidays.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 12:56 PM   #37
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Just received a notification that he is shipping from China. So it should be another 2-3 months I guess.
Old 07-07-2021, 05:29 PM   #38
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
Just received a notification that he is shipping from China. So it should be another 2-3 months I guess.
Yeah me too. With all the log jams & port delays I'd say 2 months. Going by previous pieces though like Mantis & Bowser we may have him by mid August. I'll just sit here and wait patiently.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 07:47 PM   #39
Drakul

It was not by my hand that I'm once again given flesh.

Dracula (SotN) EX 1:4 Statue 217/800 - First 4 Figures

The Castlevania collection grows! He's really cool, love the very high-and-mighty pose. The blood on the base is a very nice touch and very well done.
It's nice to have the 2 portraits be very different but I prefer the older one. It's more accurate to the art and in my case it's better made than the younger one.
The whole cloth/boots/cape is great, no complaints there.
The only thing really is that is smaller than Alucard which is a little weird but it doesn't bother me that much.
Can't wait for Richter and Death next!

Old 09-27-2021, 08:25 PM   #40
qz33
Rescue

Good lookin pics. Like how the subtle the blood is.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote