Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 01-22-2014, 10:41 AM   #1101
Quest99
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Ya...wth....so lost ..had to read chapter 661 again.

Oro will make his move soon!
Quest99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:31 AM   #1102
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

reading the boards people are saying yamato is in the spiral zeztu thats why he's so powerful or that Madaras partner is in there who we don't know yet.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:39 AM   #1103
Quest99

Yamato?!? Completely forgot about him. ..hmmm
Old 01-22-2014, 11:45 AM   #1104
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

but i expect naruto to get Mintos nine tails now, cause Minto is being useless now and for a way to save his son is to hand over the yang nine tails now.

Then saskue gets Rin Eyes and they can kiss and beat madara.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #1105
Quest99

OMG! Action packed after a week off! Orochimaru is finally attacking and Madara is sooooo bad a $$!!!! If he gets the left eye, he will have everything. Who will stand is his way?
Old 02-05-2014, 10:40 AM   #1106
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

now i wonder who's stepping up to saskue as he's laying there.

Man this is getting good now.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:14 PM   #1107
blasto14
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
now i wonder who's stepping up to saskue as he's laying there.

Man this is getting good now.
My thought is Kabuto maybe? He has the medical skills needed and we haven't seen him for a while.
blasto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:12 PM   #1108
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

if it is him, then he's totally good now and going to be a power house i bet healing tons of people.

Im curious about Oro now, he put that curse seal on the masked guy now and can possibly use him to his adv now.

So going to be interesting here on out but i knew Naruto will get that dark half of nine tails and watch him be even more of a power house now.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:31 AM   #1109
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

My condolences goes out to the Kishimoto household. I'm sorry for their loss. That's a tough and sad thing. I'm sure the father/son moment between Naruto and Minato will be touching.

Been busy but I caught up with everything. This was a great chapter. Obviously Naruto will get the other half of the fox. It was hinted way back when Minato came back. I know this is cheesy but I also see the Ninja all high-fiving Naruto the chakra he gave them previously. I don't care about the pairing war. This is something as an author you can use for good soap opera type stuff, pull on the heartstrings of your readers, though you don't want to anger them. lol It was just CPR and the pairing fans are going ape. Anyway, the spiral-looking zetsu explains why everyone was busy while Madara was getting the bijus inside the gedo. I hope it is Yamato inside the zetsu. That dude straight up just disappeared. Btw, another dude that was gone was Hiruzen. I liked seeing Hiruzen (I call em' monkey man) doing something in the past chapter. I thought he died because he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Team Taka was alright i guess. Suigetsu spraying the zetsu with his water pistols was funny. Oh, boy, Ka-rin. What on earth are you doing, girl! Now! Now, you pull out the chains? I'm going to leave that alone because I don't want to be mean. People are saying Sakura will die like old lady chiyo to save Naurto. I don't know. It's possible.The title is "What ever the cost." But she's tapped out of chakra to do something like that. Then again, this is Naruto, rules get broken every now and then *sign*. It could happen. Hinata will have her moment. She's not just going to fall on the floor like that. Again, this is the whole pairing thing Kishimoto is messing with. Madara looks pretty damn cool. I guess Sasuke will take him down. That would absolve his crimes. Then he and Naruto can kiss and walk off into the sunset. They foreshadowed it when hashirama gave him the jutsu. hashirama said he looks like Madara's younger brother, which is a Madara weakness. He'd do anything for him. So we could see Sasuke no-talk jutsu him at some point. Speaking of Sasuke, looks like Kabuto finally gave into Izanami. Man, this whole time he was standing there with his snake out. Damn lmao. Anyway, good he's back. He's the only one who I can think of that is barefooted. So he's going to heal Sasuke. I don't think Madara will get the eye. That's still in play for obito/sasuke. So all in all, great chapter.
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:50 PM   #1110
toe
Alpha Flight

wow. Sasuke really got stab ha?! I thought maybe it was part of his illusion jutsu. Good riddance.

Madara looks pimped though.
toe is offline   Reply With Quote