Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 10-03-2019, 06:51 PM   #11
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

From FB

"Hey There,

Update video at 1pm PST tomorrow!!! Looking forward to filling you in on where we are with everything!!

Thanks, see you then!

C"
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 07:14 PM   #12
grphyx1
Kingpin

Whomever updated the title, thank you
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 08:21 PM   #13
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Whomever updated the title, thank you
You’re welcome
Old 10-04-2019, 08:10 AM   #14
Augen
The Hulk

Thanks for the time update, will try to watch if at all possible.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 04:34 PM   #15
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

watching the video now-Chad is talking about the internet trolls and about how the attacks have been non-stop lately. He was thinking about wrapping things up but is not going to.

He is also saying that he is not sending replacement parts but actually getting a whole brand new statue because they cannot just do a replacement part. He said the new statues that are being produced.

Chad is also paying himself for the replacement Superman statue. He has to pay 50% of the cost of them.

My advice to Chad-stay off of Social Media. It is poison and the trolls that are on there have courage behind their computer because the are anonymous and not worth it.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 04:59 PM   #16
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
watching the video now-Chad is talking about the internet trolls and about how the attacks have been non-stop lately. He was thinking about wrapping things up but is not going to.

He is also saying that he is not sending replacement parts but actually getting a whole brand new statue because they cannot just do a replacement part. He said the new statues that are being produced.

Chad is also paying himself for the replacement Superman statue. He has to pay 50% of the cost of them.

My advice to Chad-stay off of Social Media. It is poison and the trolls that are on there have courage behind their computer because the are anonymous and not worth it.
I guess I might count as one of the “internet trolls” due to my countless complaining, but I agree he should stay off social media. He probably has his hands full with running the company without having to worry about what people are saying about the company.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 05:00 PM   #17
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post

So instead of acknowledging where he could have done better, Chad is instead name calling his clients who are voicing valid concerns as trolls??? Tsk tsk

And before anyone calls me a troll, for the record, I love the TH statues and have not cancelled any of my SP preorders. I have every single one from that line (or have them on PO) except Kandor and Mxyzptlk. And I myself have been patiently waiting for my non-EX Joker replacement head and Superman EX replacement.

I am a TH fan but by no means a fanboy.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 05:05 PM   #18
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseimaki View Post
So instead of acknowledging where he could have done better, Chad is instead name calling his clients who are voicing valid concerns as trolls??? Tsk tsk

And before anyone calls me a troll, for the record, I love the TH statues and have not cancelled any of my SP preorders. I have every single one from that line (or have them on PO) except Kandor and Mxyzptlk. And I myself have been patiently waiting for my non-EX Joker replacement head and Superman EX replacement.

I am a TH fan but by no means a fanboy.
I think the peaceful solution is for us (people who have complaints about Tweeterhead CS) to order from other distributors. I mean I heard specfiction will start carrying EX too. I think I will have less stress fretting over it and so will Chad since he will have more manageable order size and less complaints. I don’t think Tweeterhead is ready yet to take the volume of direct orders as they are doing now.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 05:09 PM   #19
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Most of it was about the business and his thoughts and feelings with stuff that you need to watch if you are interested in that stuff.

The nuts and bolts of actual updates.
(I may have missed something, but think I got it all)

In general: Assume everything is going to be late (out of his hands)

People needing replacement parts are instead getting brand new statues. The factory can't really do it any other way.

Batman Variant and Catwoman on the water
possibly arriving on Oct 25, but add time for customs etc

After that:
Superman EX Replacements
Ru and Season 1 WW

Being “promised” by the factory* before the end of the year.
(*by factory, not promised by Chad)
Robin (already cast)
Pennywise
Green Lantern
Starfire

1 maybe 2 preorders left this year

Mentioned for next year:
Darkseid
Black Adam
Zatanna
Poison Ivy
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 05:12 PM   #20
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I think the peaceful solution is for us (people who have complaints about Tweeterhead CS) to order from other distributors. I mean I heard specfiction will start carrying EX too. I think I will have less stress fretting over it and so will Chad since he will have more manageable order size and less complaints.
That is exactly what I did with Cheetah EX — I ordered from Specfiction. Except part of me is still routing for the guy to straighten his act so I would continue ordering from TH directly. But the next time he claims there are only 250 EXs for those loyal to TH, he better keep his word.

If he can’t handle orders, he should get other retailers to sell for him and just worry about making the statues.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote