Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 11-12-2019, 07:26 PM   #441
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
Since they're going w the cartoon series. I wish they did a Morph stands along to add to one of the sentinels, like he's the target they were aiming at.
I personally wouldn’t like to be reminded about that scene every single time I looked at the statue.

I haven’t seen the cartoon in decades and I can still hear it in my head. The energy blast and then Wolverine calling out MORPH!!!!!
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:43 PM   #442
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Are the characters on the 3rd one decided? The sketch and the proto seem to have different characters on it. The sketch has Colossus but I don't see him on the proto?

Also the 3rd has 3 females.. Storm, and ?? is that Phoenix and Psylocke or Kitty and Psylocke??
Why is no one answering my question? I can't seem to find the character list.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 11:00 PM   #443
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Because no one here knows.

Especially since they changed it up from the original drawings to the updated renders.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:50 AM   #444
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Because no one here knows.

Especially since they changed it up from the original drawings to the updated renders.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:17 AM   #445
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
We aren't ignoring you, there just isn't any info. The Third sentinel not up for order yet til January anyway. To let you know what we know, Here is the biggest post on the subject off Iron Studios FB page:

"Dear collectors, we are proud to introduce the three Sentinels that will be part of the X-Men BDS Scale 1/10 line up!
The Sentinels are breaking into the Mansion and one of them is under the control of Magneto. With all three Sentinels side by side you’ll get the full scope of the battle from as the Sentinels smash into the mansion from the outside fountain all the way to the mansion interior.
Even with so many characters included in the set, there are plenty of others ready to join the fight! Mystique, Professor X, Cable, Deadpool, Jean Grey, Bishop, Colossus, Blob, Pyro, Emma Frost, Sabertooth, and Silver Samurai will be available as individual pieces. These characters will not attach to the Sentinel but can added to make the battle even bigger!

Iron Studios is planning to show all three amazing Sentinels together this December at CCXP in Brazil! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here are some questions that we would like to answer: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-Sentinel #1: Jubilee is coming only with purchase of the full Sentinel #1 set
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ - You will also be able to order only the Sentinel on its own and the X-Men with their own bases but they cannot be placed on the Sentinel, to have the X-Men attached to the Sentinel you must order the Full Set
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ - The full X-Men line up will be released between end of 2019 ( including Prof X & Mystique ) all the way through 2021, the Sentinel #2 PO will come in December and the Sentinel #3 Dec/Jan2020 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- This is a Limited Edition item
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ - The concept was developed in partnership with Marvel"

I'm waiting to see some more info on the line-up too, but if Storm is painted silver/gunmetal, I'm going to get her at minimum.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 07:30 PM   #446
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I personally wouldn’t like to be reminded about that scene every single time I looked at the statue.

I haven’t seen the cartoon in decades and I can still hear it in my head. The energy blast and then Wolverine calling out MORPH!!!!!
So true!!! I didn't think of it that way. It really is a iconic scene. I still do need a Morph, even if he's not the target.
Bernie21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 10:54 AM   #447
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

That X-Men Dio (1) is the best one.

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 05:36 PM   #448
Biggunz
Loki

So you have to buy professor x separate
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 05:51 PM   #449
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
So you have to buy professor x separate
So it would appear.

He was long put up for preorder in the BDS style, but he should be shipping soon I guess.
Old 11-16-2019, 05:53 PM   #450
Biggunz
Loki

Hopefully they make a lot of him so no one gets short changed
Still haven't pulled the trigger on this but by the time I do I don't want the professor out of stuck or some bs
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote