Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-18-2016, 01:50 PM   #111
Finisher
Blue Falcon

For now it is my most anticipated statue of all companies.
I just hope skin colour goes well, or ARH is doing two versions.
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 04:38 PM   #112
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I can't fathom what color they are going to do the skin.... I'm really skeptical of a devil red color, but I'm not sure a skin tone would suite the demon scaled skin. If I had to guess, I would say Arahom is struggling with it as well. I think he had it painted and then changed his mind on the color scheme. It should be up this week, so the wait is almost over!!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 07:15 PM   #113
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Yop. But its hard to wait
And it is really hard to judge which colour fits best if you havent seen a painted one with different colours.
He should paint three and let us chose^^.
Anyway Darth Talon was red too , and beautiful. But I for myself prefer a normal skin tone, but its really hard to judge beforehand.
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 10:50 PM   #114
The13thWarlock

I prefer the normal myself. But I think the ship sailed on that when Ehren gave her the scaled demonic skin. I guess for what he envisioned her as it's good, but I would have preferred a more normal looking girl with subtle horns, a pointed tail and larger wings. Plus, I'm not a fan of the pose which looks a bit awkward to me.

Like I said, I'm holding out on my final decision till
I see her in person
Old 06-28-2016, 10:15 AM   #115
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

If they removed the scales and we got yet another "normal" flesh toned girl, that would just be a boring choice to me. How many more of those do we need in his lineup at this point? His other characters are already almost interchangeable from an appearance perspective.

If these original female characters are now the focus, I welcome some diversity. Keep the scales and go with a reddish skin tone. Done.

Either way, I hope he reveals something soon so I know whether or not this will be added to my collection.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 04:59 PM   #116
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
If they removed the scales and we got yet another "normal" flesh toned girl, that would just be a boring choice to me. How many more of those do we need in his lineup at this point? His other characters are already almost interchangeable from an appearance perspective.

If these original female characters are now the focus, I welcome some diversity. Keep the scales and go with a reddish skin tone. Done.

Either way, I hope he reveals something soon so I know whether or not this will be added to my collection.
I really think it is going to be red. I think that's the totally obvious choice... The red skinned demon girl... Which is why I was hoping for something else, but I don't know what color it would be if not red.

I'm still holding out for a flesh tone, but I don't know how that will work with the scales. I hear you about the diversity, but I think horns, wings and a tail would have been enough to make this statue stand apart. But, that's water over the damn. All that's left now is to see how Arahom brings the statue to life.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:47 PM   #117
dao2
Cyclops

could be a pinkish red
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 09:21 PM   #118
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
could be a pinkish red
perfect color match for ARES edition 1
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 06:26 PM   #119
The13thWarlock

I got word today from Spencer that this statue will not be released at the same time as Arhian 3 for PO. Apparently the painting process is going a bit slower on this one. Though I tried my best to squeeze a color scheme out of him, Spencer would only say that Arahom is working with a red color but hasn't been able to get something that he feels good about releasing yet.

So... Good news, the statue is still on the table and will be hitting PO soon! Bad news, if you have really been anticipating seeing this one painted, it might be a little frustrating to see a statue being bumped ahead of this one for painting and PO.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:56 PM   #120
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Maybe something like this only in reddish shades and tones instead of green?

TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote