Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 11:03 PM   #2791
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I replied, nicely, in a couple of threads that Jerry and red ant replied in. It was nothing disruptive. I've been very patient and courteous over these last 2-3 months. I am upset for sure though, it is a lot of money I'm waiting for on refunds. The posts were simply asking for help on refunds.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:46 AM   #2792
Scorpion1981
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Case 23496

Rebecca please make the Transfer of the 1:3 AP Deposit to Mr. Voigt. I write you many E-Mails and still no answer and no Transfer.

Thanks Bastian
Old 08-31-2017, 07:04 AM   #2793
EpochFanatics
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

You are not alone Scorpion1981, 2 weeks I waiting the refund of my pre-order cancel and no respond to my mails .
Old 08-31-2017, 07:31 AM   #2794
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I've been waiting on a lot of refunds since early June, see previous pages. If they don't want to allow refunds, I wish they would just let us know and change their policy. I'd rather have the statue I've paid for instead of waiting months for a refund.

I've never had an issue with PCS until I asked for a refund. Maybe this new manger at PCS, Mark can step up and help us.
Old 08-31-2017, 09:40 AM   #2795
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

I paid with a credit card and filed a claim directly to my card issuer. I had my money back within the week.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:38 AM   #2796
Pryde
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
I replied, nicely, in a couple of threads that Jerry and red ant replied in. It was nothing disruptive. I've been very patient and courteous over these last 2-3 months. I am upset for sure though, it is a lot of money I'm waiting for on refunds. The posts were simply asking for help on refunds.
As you can tell now, Jerry is no longer in charge of that side of the business. Whether he sold the business to a new person or he just doesn't want to handle that side of the business, I don't know. I agree that it's rather frustrating that all they do is keep us in the dark somewhat, it's not doing them any good and pretty sure that they will lose some of the loyal fans on here, but who cares, right, because, if we leave, someone else will just pick up the statues that we were going to buy. I do share Gruson's frustration though. If you tell a client that it will take 5 - 10 business days to refund someone, DO IT, it's plain and simple. Ignoring your customers is just going to frustrate them and lose their trust. Now on to the email issues, Rebecca says that all the emails that are related to accounting issues goes into the accounting folder, well I call Bull---- on that, because it doesn't make sense, if we replying back to her, SHE CAN SEE THE EMAIL, don't give me that excuse that it's all in the accounting folder now. I can see her maybe importing or forwarding those emails to the accountants, but she still receives them, but PERHAPS doesn't bother responding to it, because her credibility is shot.

red ant, I've seen you post on FB, you seem like pretty passionate guy who really wants PCS to succeed, Kudos to you. Communication is key, if you keep things transparent, I don't think you would have an issue about this at all. I think it's great that you have explained to us what's been happening, but you do know it pretty damn late for that. I'm reading that some people have been waiting for 5 months or so. So someone in PCS was aware about this issue for THAT long.

As for the new guy Mark, you don't need to wait for a title to post, pretty sure you can just introduce yourself and have someone like Rebecca or Red Ant back you up. It's that simple.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:07 AM   #2797
red_ant
Producer
Producer

I totally understand the frustration. It is also obvious that if no one responds people won't be happy and even when I respond here with the reason for the delay people still aren't happy. Today I am pulling the hired accountants off of adding everyone's orders to the website and moving them to work on auditing the refunds. This will probably mean we won't add everyone's current pre-orders to the website other than orders that are made on the website (Akuma going forward), but so be it.

This is Labor Day weekend so don't know yet if they will be in the office to start today or tomorrow. But, I'll say it again so I will be clear. If you are owed a refund, you will get your refund. Don't know how many other ways I can say it. I totally get the frustration as I am just as frustrated. I have already had to clean up other messes from shipping to factories to late deliveries to the website. So I for one am not happy either to find another landmine. But, we will push through and work through it and be better as a Company on the other end. I could give multiple direct examples of other issues that were just a messy as this that we have since cleaned up and are a better company for it. But, I know it won't help as those issue may not have been "your" issue and people are concerned about what is effecting them now. Understandable and we will work through it.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:12 AM   #2798
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Thank you, please keep us updated on the refunds. I'm not sure why no one at PCS can reply to my many emails with this information.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:16 AM   #2799
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Mark is head of customer service and I was waiting for his account to get approved so he can respond, but I will. I have posted the issues with refunds multiple times in the Facebook group, but I will again here even though Rebecca has mentioned why multiple times.

We had an employee that COMPLETELY messed up our refund books. They were marking refunds as paid when they weren't AND not marking refunds as paid even though they were. So we've had to go through refunds dating back to last year and we are going through current requests IN ORDER. This audit/check is not a quick process. Let me give you an example, we have had over 10 recent requests for refunds where the people were saying they didn't receive their refund. After spending 4 sometimes 6 hours on each individual request we come to find out they WERE refunded their money. They were just trying to get over on the Company. And guess what, some of them were posters on here too. Originally we thought the issue was just refunds marked as paid but not actually paid but then this issue. So we have to thoroughly review every request in order. Sorry it's not moving faster but we are a small company and this is draining a lot of man power.

But, rest assured you will get your refund for those that are actually due a refund. It will just take time to audit these request thoroughly. For example, we have processed multiple requests for refunds for people that have ordered from the website because it's easy to audit/check the status. But, you don't hear those happy customers because people usually only speak when they are unhappy. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you but these steps must be done given the issue with people demanding refunds when they already got them.

We have a lot of clean up to do and it's all for the better. Just ask people that have been ordering from the website now and how quickly their orders are shipping. We are making progress. It's just not overnight.
Sounds like amateur hour.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:18 AM   #2800
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
Good morning PCS,

I just sent you an email with all of my paypal transactions. It took me less than ONE HOUR to put this information together.
I downloaded my history from Paypal and sorted to payments sent. It gives plenty of information on every transaction.

Please review and process my refunds.
Got your email. So it took you one hour to put together the spreadsheet. So let's put that in perspective, I'm sure you don't have the number of transaction we have a year (remember we have payment plans with multiple smaller payments). So it took 1 hour just to pull what you "paid" from your account. We still have to go through our account to make sure that you weren't refunded back already (I'm not saying your were). But, you should be able to see that if it took you 1hr for your "payment only" spreadsheet then you can see why it would take 4 hrs in some cases. I could go on and on with examples, but we will focus getting resolved instead.
Closed Thread