Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2022, 12:44 PM   #31
qz33
Phoenix
 
qz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 12,671
Beautiful display and nice collection!
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 01:23 PM   #32
MPCanes
Shadowhawk
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 908
Looks like they aren't even in production yet per the tracker on F4F site:

https://trello.com/b/lICmHnrn/first-...-the-warehouse
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:42 AM   #33
sabin23
Justice League
 
sabin23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPCanes View Post
Looks like they aren't even in production yet per the tracker on F4F site:

https://trello.com/b/lICmHnrn/first-...-the-warehouse
If that's the case, it might be several years before we get any proper Bayonetta character statues.
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM   #34
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
Painter
 
Vince-Vell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In Da Studio!
Posts: 15,699
Ya ive given up on a licensed Bayonetta, there is a company out there making a amazing 1.4 of her that I got 2 on order. I wont name them here but its her from the first game and a holy grail for me, so im getting that one and ill be happy. Maybe next year she will be shipping, its such a amazing piece.

Just one of those items that a ex comes with a nude body but dont need to use that one as the regular costume comes with it in the box. I may take the nude body and customize it into something else
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM   #35
ivory7777
Hellboy
 
ivory7777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Ya ive given up on a licensed Bayonetta, there is a company out there making a amazing 1.4 of her that I got 2 on order. I wont name them here but its her from the first game and a holy grail for me, so im getting that one and ill be happy. Maybe next year she will be shipping, its such a amazing piece.

Just one of those items that a ex comes with a nude body but dont need to use that one as the regular costume comes with it in the box. I may take the nude body and customize it into something else
i know which one you talking about, i missed out on it. saw the in hand pictures, she looks amazing
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM   #36
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
Painter
 
Vince-Vell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In Da Studio!
Posts: 15,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
i know which one you talking about, i missed out on it. saw the in hand pictures, she looks amazing
Oh the one im talking about is still up for PO and wont be out till next year. so can still get it.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM   #37
ivory7777
Hellboy
 
ivory7777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Oh the one im talking about is still up for PO and wont be out till next year. so can still get it.
ah i see it now, I like that one too and most likely will preorder it. wanted to have least one good statue of her.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com