Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-24-2020, 09:02 AM   #21
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Don't despair, Augen, they may sell them separately after all.
I can't imagine they wouldn't.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 09:55 AM   #22
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
I can't imagine they wouldn't.
Maybe they're evil?
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 10:26 AM   #23
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Don't despair, Augen, they may sell them separately after all.
I suggested 2B to them a long time ago on Facebook usually almost exactly this pose and base design. It is perfect.

Between this and the Aloy price P1 teases me with giving me what I want.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:26 AM   #24
jonylin
Justice League

NieR is my favorite franchise of all time, out of any game, anime, tv show, movie, etc. so this was what I wanted the most from Prime 1 but never believed it would happen because of Square's iron grip on their licenses. When I first heard the music playing during the live stream reveal, I thought I was hallucinating at first before I finally realized what was happening and started screaming so loud that my girlfriend had to stop me from making too much noise LOL. Part of me still can't believe this is real, it's seriously a dream come true! I literally own every official NieR figure that exists, from the tiny trading arts all the way to Flare's 2B DX ver. so there's no way I'm passing this up as it will become my collection's centerpiece for sure. I'll sell everything else off to get it if I have to, although I don't think it'll come to that. I couldn't be happier with this announcement, with only a similar statue for NieR Replicant beating this out for me. I also can't wait for an FFVII Remake statue to be shown which is basically confirmed to still be coming with the Square Enix Masterline being announced!
jonylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 03:35 PM   #25
davi
Fantastic Four

https://youtu.be/rdeByqqu6gg?t=2563

some more footage found in the Nier Tokyo Gameshow press conference
davi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 07:33 PM   #26
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davi View Post
https://youtu.be/rdeByqqu6gg?t=2563

some more footage found in the Nier Tokyo Gameshow press conference
Yup... sold, must have
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 09:19 PM   #27
Askani81
The Herculoids

Woah! This looks great but I hope they are sold separately though I doubt it as the base looks like a single whole piece.
Askani81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 09:48 PM   #28
TheStig88
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askani81 View Post
Woah! This looks great but I hope they are sold separately though I doubt it as the base looks like a single whole piece.
Feels like it would just be crazy of them not to sell them separately. How many sales will they be sacrificing from people who can't afford a $2000+ diorama but could swing a stand-alone, or who can but can't justify a buy because they're only after one of the characters (2B )
TheStig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 10:23 PM   #29
Askani81
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig88 View Post
Feels like it would just be crazy of them not to sell them separately. How many sales will they be sacrificing from people who can't afford a $2000+ diorama but could swing a stand-alone, or who can but can't justify a buy because they're only after one of the characters (2B )
Yeah, you can say that again
Askani81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:07 PM   #30
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig88 View Post
yeah 2B looks great i personally liked A2 more then 2B and never cared for 9S. he was bit annoying specially later on. i know 2B personality developed over time but i still found her boring. but it make sense since she is an android who is still learning. A2 on the other hand felt like her personality was more developed, but she is also been around longer.

as far as looks goes, both 2b and a2 look great. the only thing i didn't like on A2 is because she was an older model, she has those lines around her joints and body separating each segments.

if they do come separate i most likely will get 2B and A2. since i missed out on 2B flare figure, this will make up for that. the only 2B figure i have is superduck which i think is ok specially for non official one. i don't usually buy play/kai art figure since i don't like their joints much.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote