Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
Yes, of course, but the process is a bit complicated:
That looks wrong on many levels.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 02:48 PM   #762
romakrelian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three-Seven View Post
Catwoman is here made it without any issues. Photo doesn?t do it justice but in hand it?s Anne Hathaway all the way.

Hey DJ, break it down..

Attachment 153031Attachment 153032Attachment 153033Attachment 153034Attachment 153035Attachment 153036Attachment 153037Attachment 153038Attachment 153039Attachment 153040
Congrats! The pics look great. I see you have respect for photography with that great lighting set up. Also, I'm a big fan of Anne, so I am waiting on the 1:1 scale. It will be a couple years, but I too shall have my shrine soon enough. lol
romakrelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 09:23 PM   #763
Three-Seven
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
@Three-Seven Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by romakrelian View Post
Congrats! The pics look great. I see you have respect for photography with that great lighting set up. Also, I'm a big fan of Anne, so I am waiting on the 1:1 scale. It will be a couple years, but I too shall have my shrine soon enough. lol
Thank you both for your replies, much appreciated!

When she do show up ask her if she got a friend?
Three-Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 05:34 PM   #764
chronos1919
Nightwing

Add mine to the growing list of broken statues. Two now, actually.

Received the first one back in July and there was a big chunk missing from the back of the neck on the body side. Got the replacement recently and it's missing many more pieces around the neck on the body and head sides.

It wasn't until I was reviewing this thread that I realized the head was supposed to come attached to the body. Both of mine came loose in the upper compartment so I thought that was how they were shipped.

Major failure on JND's part. Completely unimpressed by this blunder.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 05:52 PM   #765
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post

Received the first one back in July and there was a big chunk missing from the back of the neck on the body side. Got the replacement recently and it's missing many more pieces around the neck on the body and head sides.

It wasn't until I was reviewing this thread that I realized the head was supposed to come attached to the body. Both of mine came loose in the upper compartment so I thought that was how they were shipped.

What will you do now? Did you buy direct from JND? This is a savage situation to be in. I hope you can get it sorted.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 08:46 PM   #766
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:

Sorry to hear that, the retailers should know about this by now and open them up to add extra protection. We will have to do that also if we ever have to ship down the road.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 01:51 AM   #767
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:

Wow really sorry that happened to you too. Hopefully JND makes it right.
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 02:07 AM   #768
Yellowbeast
Sinister Six

Quote:

Did you have to send it back or do they make you break it.

I'm still waiting for JND to get back to my distributor. And they are ghosting me at the moment. Very frustrating when you spend so much.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 04:33 AM   #769
ukshaun
Hercules

Given most of the time and effort went into the portrait, my guess is JND could have more bodies made and re issue the returned portraits. Just a suggestion/an idea
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 10:42 AM   #770
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
What will you do now? Did you buy direct from JND? This is a savage situation to be in. I hope you can get it sorted.
Really not sure. It's in the hands of the retailer I purchased through. Not sure if they have a third available to send to me or if they'll even want to. Pretty frustrating. The plan was to have Joker, Catwoman, and Batman all on display together and I'm becoming doubtful that it will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Sorry to hear that, the retailers should know about this by now and open them up to add extra protection. We will have to do that also if we ever have to ship down the road.
Hopefully this is all landing back at the feet of JND. The damage is consistently the same so it's clear an issue with production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
Wow really sorry that happened to you too. Hopefully JND makes it right.
We'll see. I'll post when I have a response from the retailer. It would be nice to see JND take responsibility for this, make a public statement, and provide a solution for those impacted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeast View Post
Did you have to send it back or do they make you break it.

I'm still waiting for JND to get back to my distributor. And they are ghosting me at the moment. Very frustrating when you spend so much.
They requested that I send the first one back. Just sent pictures to them for the second one so I won't have a response until next week at the earliest.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote