Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-17-2014, 01:54 PM   #11
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusLee_CC View Post
3 Emails later and still no word from them, I seriously hope they're not dogging me
This is their correct email: arhstudios@gmail.com
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:22 PM   #12
MarkusLee_CC
Doh!

Ya, i've been emailing them directly through their website, I'll try the gmail account and facebook if need be... My hopw is that it is just a problem with their website rather than ARH itself. It is a new company so I know that not all the problems have been worked out yet, I'll report back if and when I get a response from them.
MarkusLee_CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:16 PM   #13
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Ya, i've been emailing them directly through their website, I'll try the gmail account and facebook if need be... My hopw is that it is just a problem with their website rather than ARH itself. It is a new company so I know that not all the problems have been worked out yet, I'll report back if and when I get a response from them.
Use that email I posted that's the one to get them.
Check your PM box.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:24 PM   #14
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Normaly Arahom or Alex answering the same day at least with me.

Good luck on your quest buddy.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:20 PM   #15
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I don't speak for ARH but since the policy is posted and it seems to indicate that it is non-refundable I wonder if you wouldn't have better luck transferring it to another collector?

Which two do you have deposits on? Maybe someone wants them and would pay you the deposit to take the spot and ARH would only have to change the information of the purchaser. Just a thought.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:45 PM   #16
MarkusLee_CC
Doh!

Thanks guys I appreciate your input, I'm sure ARH is just working the bugs out with the email issue Arahom has always seem like a good guy so sure I'll hear back from him shortly. I'll keep you guys informed. In case you were wondering I had ordered both the Hercules and the chick(it's on the tip of my toungue can't remember damn) basically what had happen is that threw my own fault for improperly secure my besta I damaged 4/12 statues I have collected from sideshow sooo I kinda screwed myself over now having to pay for my repairs but yaaaa in case you were wondering ... :/ but none the less I'm just blabbing on here but anyways thanks guys for your help I'll let you know once it's resolved
MarkusLee_CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:46 PM   #17
MrBoegard
Doh!

Wow!!!! They keep an entire deposit?? True, most if not all other companies don't refund deposit, but I don't think the others require such a hefty deposit either. Lol, I was just on their site contemplating the "Queen of Vampires" pre order.
MrBoegard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 06:33 AM   #18
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Thanks guys I appreciate your input, I'm sure ARH is just working the bugs out with the email issue Arahom has always seem like a good guy so sure I'll hear back from him shortly. I'll keep you guys informed. In case you were wondering I had ordered both the Hercules and the chick(it's on the tip of my toungue can't remember damn) basically what had happen is that threw my own fault for improperly secure my besta I damaged 4/12 statues I have collected from sideshow sooo I kinda screwed myself over now having to pay for my repairs but yaaaa in case you were wondering ... :/ but none the less I'm just blabbing on here but anyways thanks guys for your help I'll let you know once it's resolved
Is the Chicks name Arhian ? Cause that's a real beauty.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:15 PM   #19
AC_808
Hercules

So, was this ever resolved?

I'd like to know for future reference.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:39 AM   #20
nameivom
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBoegard View Post
Wow!!!! They keep an entire deposit?? True, most if not all other companies don't refund deposit, but I don't think the others require such a hefty deposit either. Lol, I was just on their site contemplating the "Queen of Vampires" pre order.
Apparently the NRD is the entire first payment and $25 for each additional payment made. They give you 48 hours to cancel for a full refund and then you are sol.
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote