Click image for larger version

Name:	received_296742114463856.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	124537  
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 12:33 AM   #32
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Uh no. That guy pictured is definitely no artist or sculptor.

You may be thinking of Jerry Macaluso.
I was. They said even jerry wants those shirts I thought it meant that was a picture of him. I hear he was a good designer for statues but was a real piece of crap for a human being and thus the bad reputation pcs now has. The new owners from what I hear are working hard on turning that around but that's a rough road. Getting good statues at decent prices without a lot of bad QC issues will definitely turn that around though. Haven't followed that closely but it seams as though that's whats happening. I have my first PCS statue coming with optimus. Will be ordering others very soon if it gets here on time and looks as its supposed to.
Thanks for clearing that up that that was not jerry.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 12:39 AM   #33
JohnCleary
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
I spoke with the owners today and they seemed like genuinely nice guys who are trying to fix things. I’m obviously only able to speak from the position of somebody who has always gotten what I’ve ordered, but I do think (and hope) that the company can bounce back and greatly improve under them.
From an artist perspective, I just wanna say I've been working with Anthony, Bryon, Mark and the new crew at PCS for awhile now and they are some of the coolest, nicest and most professional group of people I've had the pleasure to work with in a very long time. They've been extremely cool to me and I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with!

Some killer stuff from PCS in the pipeline! Stay tuned!

https://www.facebook.com/johnclearyartworks

My ARTSTATION online portfolio - https://johnclearyartworks.artstation.com
My FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/johnclearyartworks
My INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/johnclearyartworks/
JohnCleary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 01:52 AM   #34
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Screwed over hard?
To be fair, PCS delivered the pieces people ordered - even if there was / has been a delay.
Lol don’t be so naive my man. I’m talking about all the people who want their refunds back on statues they cancelled and have been waiting over a year for PCS to refund them. There are a lot of people still waiting for their money back. PCS can afford to pay their sculptors for the work they’re doing for them, they can afford to be at SDCC, but they can’t afford to pay their customers back their hard earned money? Right..
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 02:35 AM   #35
MorganHunter
Doh!

Did someone say professional?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0A3C92B2-5F18-4296-B90C-038D232BF82C.jpeg
Views:	48
Size:	417.7 KB
ID:	124538  
MorganHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 02:42 AM   #36
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

LOL!!!
Old 07-19-2019, 02:49 AM   #37
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Lol don’t be so naive my man. I’m talking about all the people who want their refunds back on statues they cancelled and have been waiting over a year for PCS to refund them. There are a lot of people still waiting for their money back. PCS can afford to pay their sculptors for the work they’re doing for them, they can afford to be at SDCC, but they can’t afford to pay their customers back their hard earned money? Right..
That may have been a tough choice, if they had refunded everyone at once they might have gone under. Paying the artists and advertising expenses keep the lights on and make it possible to refund people eventually. Not saying it's right, but it's one possibility.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 03:05 AM   #38
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
That may have been a tough choice, if they had refunded everyone at once they might have gone under. Paying the artists and advertising expenses keep the lights on and make it possible to refund people eventually. Not saying it's right, but it's one possibility.
Well if that’s the case, at least have the balls to come out and tell everyone.
Old 07-19-2019, 06:34 AM   #39
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

LOVE that Spider-man.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 08:15 AM   #40
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCleary View Post
From an artist perspective, I just wanna say I've been working with Anthony, Bryon, Mark and the new crew at PCS for awhile now and they are some of the coolest, nicest and most professional group of people I've had the pleasure to work with in a very long time. They've been extremely cool to me and I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with!

Some killer stuff from PCS in the pipeline! Stay tuned!

Good to hear John. I like Ant, Mark and Bryon a lot and i think they are doing the best of a bad situation, sure there are things they could have done better imo but i think once they have got all the old product out they can concentrate on their new lines and what they want to do.

Raphael and Donatello at SDCC are production samples and due to ship out in the next couple of months, so that's just over 12 months for Raphael and under 12 Months for Donatello, i hope they can keep doing that in the future and keep things running smooth.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote