Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-08-2018, 01:59 PM   #11
carty1983
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

hopefully that is not what the mask looks like, the neca 18 inch figure has a better face sculpt. would really love a statue but the mask is the most important part of this piece i hope that is not the final look because that is indeed more like the mask from resurrection which is the worse Halloween film to date. if its just a myers statue then ok but if its suppose to be a statue of the original myers from part 1 then its waaaaay off
carty1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 02:01 PM   #12
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by carty1983 View Post
hopefully that is not what the mask looks like, the neca 18 inch fight has a better face sculpt. would really love a statue but the mask is the most important part of this piece i hope that is not the final look because that is indeed more like the mask from resurrection which is the worse Halloween film to date. if its just a myers statue then ok but if its suppose to be a statue of the original myers from part 1 then its waaaaay off

Yes. They have absolutely nailed the pose of Michael from Halloween 1,but as you said, and many of us have said, the mask is the most important aspect of Myers, especially if you're aiming to capture a h1 look, so if this is what it looks like come preorder, I'll be severely gutted.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:51 AM   #13
Hellz Manik
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post

Yes. They have absolutely nailed the pose of Michael from Halloween 1,but as you said, and many of us have said, the mask is the most important aspect of Myers, especially if you're aiming to capture a h1 look, so if this is what it looks like come preorder, I'll be severely gutted.
Yikes ! That mask does not look good. PCS please don’t , you are the only company that can ACTUALLY do this. I repeat the nick castle stretch
Hellz Manik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:03 PM   #14
Shoo
The Enchantress

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:09 PM   #15
carty1983
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

yeah so the statue is ruined already, great all over apart from the main part of the statue the mask, if you are a halloween fan you will know this mask looks nothing like the original 78 myers or any of the movies after except resurrection. MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT as i have been waiting forever for a proper myers statue and this is just perfect all over apart from the head. i cant spend 800 on a statue when a neca 100 figure looks closer to the character
carty1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:15 PM   #16
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Yup.

Face is terrible. As expected. They had one job. They spent too much time on everything else like gimmicky extras and left the mask to last. Plus, there was no need to have pupils. At least have an option for a portrait without pupils, to get complete darkness from his mask.

I'll be passing unfortunately
Old 04-15-2018, 12:22 PM   #17
Hellz Manik
Death is hereditary.

I don’t understand this....there is not one company that has done a michael Myers pf, due to licensing issues . I remember sideshow was thinking about this at one point, 7 years ago! So many people have been wanting this and now we have a company that can FINALLY do it. Pop culture shock, we appreciate you, please I ask that we go back to the drawing board and learn from the past (aka m.bison). The face needs an overhaul, please use my life size for reference or type nick castle Michael Myers . Once you fix this, it will be golden. Please remove the sheet from his left hand as well, myer sis simple and effective.
Hellz Manik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:47 PM   #18
Joppula
Marshal Law

I’m a casual MM fan at best... but upon opening my newsletter I knew two things.

1) Something was definitely not right about that face. It’s the preorder promo pics, not “bad camera phone pictures”. So it should look perfect.

2) This thread was going to be very upset.

I hope this gets some adjustment. Much like Arnold or Sylvester’s likeness, this mask definitely needs to be perfect to sell this statue.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:50 PM   #19
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Well my comment was deleted on their page. Gave them suggestions to make the mask better and they deleted it. That company is a dictatorship. Why would anyone support that kind of practice?
Old 04-15-2018, 01:01 PM   #20
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

There's lots of comments on the mask still there and i'm sure they'll listen, maybe they have multiple heads planned?
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote