Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-11-2020, 11:17 AM   #21
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Still no response even after I had gryphyx1 step in and help. Hopefully I get something early next week .
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:22 PM   #22
MTL
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
Still no response even after I had gryphyx1 step in and help. Hopefully I get something early next week .
Been waiting since early june 2019 for a refund. 3 times they replied it would get done and nothing happens. Some people have gotten response but for broken parts.

I emailed them at the new email adress....8 business days without a response. Still waiting.

Could this be a money issue with Tweeterhead? It takes 15 minutes to get the refund over with. I don't understand what is the problem.
MTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 11:38 PM   #23
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL View Post
Been waiting since early june 2019 for a refund. 3 times they replied it would get done and nothing happens. Some people have gotten response but for broken parts.

I emailed them at the new email adress....8 business days without a response. Still waiting.

Could this be a money issue with Tweeterhead? It takes 15 minutes to get the refund over with. I don't understand what is the problem.
That's a bummer, especially since it's 3 people now at TH. Hopefully they get a handle on things. If not, just let other dealers sell all the EX statues.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 03:03 AM   #24
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

Subby, have you tried calling 415-596-6545?
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 10:55 AM   #25
MapleDonut
Justice League

Quote:

Trying to get refunds, too. Got an initial response and now it's radio silence.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 12:40 PM   #26
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut View Post
Sadly I report the same experience. Last email response was December 31 from Vicki telling me she was passing me along to Gwen.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 12:52 PM   #27
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
I feel your pain. Hopefully we hear back soon.
AP he is working on it. Chad is actually trying to get time to come back here on the forum, but definitely has your info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Anyone had a response?

I emailed on the 2nd of Jan just asking when my Black Batman would ship and I've heard nothing.

E-mailed the tweeterhead@tweeterhead address too.
DGK you should be hearing something soon if not already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
Subby you will be hearing soon.

Quote:

MTL, DM me your name and order number. I know that they are still waiting on a few CC numbers since TH does not store that information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut View Post
MapleDonut please DM me your name and order number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Sadly I report the same experience. Last email response was December 31 from Vicki telling me she was passing me along to Gwen.
MP I'm sure you are on the list but please DM me your name and order number. I wish I could save everyone's name and info but DM only holds so much
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 05:49 PM   #28
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I got my tracking number a week ago and checked today and it was still just label created, e-mailed CS again and got a response in about 5 mins that it should be actually going out today...
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 08:32 PM   #29
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I got my tracking number a week ago and checked today and it was still just label created, e-mailed CS again and got a response in about 5 mins that it should be actually going out today...
AP your Batman was indeed sent out today
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:18 PM   #30
tweeterheadCS
Tweeterhead

Hi Everyone! This is Viki, the new TweeterheadCS girl. Sorry if I have missed any of your emails, I have been working through them all as best I can. Can you do me a favor and if I haven't responded to you, can you email me again? I won't be on this forum very much so don't respond here, but I just wanted to put this out there so you know that I'm here and trying my best to get everything running smoothly for all of you
tweeterheadCS is offline   Reply With Quote