Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-21-2017, 07:00 AM   #441
Primus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

As far as I can tell there is no new 66 Marquettes being shown at Tweeterheads Sdcc 2017 booth. Was looking forward to the Penguin & Madhatter reviel. Id be alttle more upset if there Superpowers line wasent looking so Amazing! my Bank account is couring in a corner now that I'll be adding there Superpowers line on top of there fantastic Batman 66 line.
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 04:45 PM   #442
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
As far as I can tell there is no new 66 Marquettes being shown at Tweeterheads Sdcc 2017 booth. Was looking forward to the Penguin & Madhatter reviel. Id be alttle more upset if there Superpowers line wasent looking so Amazing! my Bank account is couring in a corner now that I'll be adding there Superpowers line on top of there fantastic Batman 66 line.
As you know Primus I am also looking forward to penguin and king tut are my two most wanted. But like you said 4 new statues plus super girl more than make up for that
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 01:47 PM   #443
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Just got an email from Sideshow that the Catwoman 66 Ruby Edition has been delayed.

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Catwoman Ruby Edition Variant Maquette item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Sep - Oct 2017.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives."
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 09:26 PM   #444
lovenanm
Doh!

Ummm.I really worry about the Harley and other projects shipment.
Like I pre order Old Witch and Elvira.Now I didn't get a shipment schedule about these two.
lovenanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 11:52 PM   #445
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovenanm View Post
Like I pre order Old Witch and Elvira.Now I didn't get a shipment schedule about these two.
I have 14 Tweeterhead statues and never had a problem.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:29 PM   #446
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovenanm View Post
I've ordered 13 statues directly from Tweeterhead and have encountered delays on a good 70% of those orders. With significant delays of 2+ months occurring at least 4 or 5 times. It's a bit frustrating, esp. since they want full payment 2-3 weeks prior to the original scheduled shipping date, but it is what it is.
Malvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 08:32 AM   #447
jimjimmyjones85
Birdman

LOL. This is all companies. Sideshow does it all the time. You should never expect a piece when they "THINK" it will be released. Just the way of the world.
jimjimmyjones85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 08:52 AM   #448
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjimmyjones85 View Post
LOL. This is all companies. Sideshow does it all the time. You should never expect a piece when they "THINK" it will be released. Just the way of the world.
True, I honestly cannot remember off the top of my head getting anything at the time it was originally announced to be shipped. Either by DC, Tweeterhead, Sideshow or several others. I pretty much expect any statue I buy to be delayed at least once.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:39 AM   #449
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
True, I honestly cannot remember off the top of my head getting anything at the time it was originally announced to be shipped. Either by DC, Tweeterhead, Sideshow or several others. I pretty much expect any statue I buy to be delayed at least once.
Yep. I'm sure most companies would prefer not to even give an estimated ship date as fanboys jump on the company as soon as it's 1 day past the month they estimated shipping. Delays are part of this industry and 2 - 6 months is not uncommon. It's rare that a company doesn't ever ship a statue. (and tweeterhead gives you the option of paying for 1/2 down and 1/2 right before delivery)
Old 08-15-2017, 10:49 AM   #450
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Yep. I'm sure most companies would prefer not to even give an estimated ship date as fanboys jump on the company as soon as it's 1 day past the month they estimated shipping. Delays are part of this industry and 2 - 6 months is not uncommon. It's rare that a company doesn't ever ship a statue. (and tweeterhead gives you the option of paying for 1/2 down and 1/2 right before delivery)
Yes, very rare. I have only had one statue I prepaid for that never got shipped and was fully refunded. Only one in over 20 years of buying. Not bad.