Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-21-2017, 05:12 PM   #31
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Harley, Joker, Wonder Woman and Superman will all be mine. This scale is perfect to build a nice diverse collection of DC characters that doesn't require an addition be built onto your house.
I'm in for those as well! Aside from those I only know I'm in for sure on the classic JL lineup. Other than that I won't promise anything. I will just have to see how strong my willpower and wallet are.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 05:22 PM   #32
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
I'm in for those as well! Aside from those I only know I'm in for sure on the classic JL lineup. Other than that I won't promise anything. I will just have to see how strong my willpower and wallet are.
I'm not going to have a lot of control here. Years of suffering through inconsistent lines by DCD means the wait for something of this nature has just been too long for this fan. JL characters are a must for me too. Looking forward to those along with Batman's Rogues probably more than anything.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 05:26 PM   #33
Marvelito

Quote:
I'm not going to have a lot of control here. Years of suffering through inconsistent lines by DCD means the wait for something of this nature has just been too long for this fan. JL characters are a must for me too. Looking forward to those along with Batman's Rogues probably more than anything.
I hear you, and I don't think I stand a chance once the line really gets going. After JL it's Batman's family and rogues gallery that I'm looking forward to as well. I would also love a classic Perez Teen Titans team, and I would probably have a weak spot for Flash's rogues gallery as well, especially Captain Cold.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:31 PM   #34
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I hear you, and I don't think I stand a chance once the line really gets going. After JL it's Batman's family and rogues gallery that I'm looking forward to as well. I would also love a classic Perez Teen Titans team, and I would probably have a weak spot for Flash's rogues gallery as well, especially Captain Cold.
Heck yeah, give me Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Captain Boomerang, Gorilla Grodd, and Reverse Flash!
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 05:34 PM   #35
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by haljordan99 View Post
Heck yeah, give me Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Captain Boomerang, Gorilla Grodd, and Reverse Flash!
Yup, and I don't even want to start thinking about the Lantern Corps, green and otherwise!
Old 07-21-2017, 05:34 PM   #36
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

See, I'd buy all of those as well. I'm in real trouble with this line if it produces like it appears.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:10 PM   #37
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Yup, and I don't even want to start thinking about the Lantern Corps, green and otherwise!
Oh yeah, it would be difficult to resist Kilowog, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Atrocitus, Bleez, and Saint Walker. I've never been a big fan of Kyle.

Quote:
See, I'd buy all of those as well. I'm in real trouble with this line if it produces like it appears.
I'm right there with you. I may need a second job.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:13 PM   #38
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by haljordan99 View Post
I may need a second job.
I might have to start driving for Uber on the side, just to fund all these new statues.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:31 PM   #39
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Harley, Joker, Wonder Woman and Superman will all be mine. This scale is perfect to build a nice diverse collection of DC characters that doesn't require an addition be built onto your house.
Agreed I will buy all above plus Mxyzie, supergirl, Harley and Joker..basically the whole line to date
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 08:37 AM   #40
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Arghh, as someone who's been calling for Bowen to do DC for close to 15 years, I'm going to have to get all of these.
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote