Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-08-2015, 11:43 AM   #5001
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

It would be totally unacceptable if they have ran out of replacements. He vast majority of people have yet to receive theirs. If they have to they should produce more.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:55 AM   #5002
Atheris
The Maxx

The horrible QC doesn't shock me here. What shocks me is that people are asking for replacments instead of refunds.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:38 PM   #5003
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

The reason people are asking for replacements is obvious. They want a good one and they exist.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:20 PM   #5004
ob1ob
Birdman

Too bad there are so many with issues and people wanting to cancel. It's hard to believe there are more with flaws than without. Mine arrived without issues and looks great. Maybe people are more likely to go online to report and post pics of problems than when there's nothing wrong.
ob1ob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:22 PM   #5005
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1ob View Post
Too bad there are so many with issues and people wanting to cancel. It's hard to believe there are more with flaws than without. Mine arrived without issues and looks great. Maybe people are more likely to go online to report and post pics of problems than when there's nothing wrong.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:25 PM   #5006
ICEBERG
A day without sunshine is like... night.

It is obvious SS can't handle 10000 Pieces of anything. They should stick with ES around 1500 and call it quits. I have couple orders shipping next month and it is starting to worry me. Congrats to people who got a good one because this is a great statue. I might pick up the regular one from my local dealer. Slowly loosing interest in the DC line up though.
ICEBERG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:33 PM   #5007
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
The horrible QC doesn't shock me here. What shocks me is that people are asking for replacments instead of refunds.

Chris
Chris I couldn't afford to get refund I need her in my collection, I just got lucky enough that I'm going for to get a replacement body!

Armored Berserk please pm abd I'm going to give you returns email and this gentleman should be able to hekp you with replacement as you definitely need it and I'm glad I turned mine in days after this came out because I've heard replacement bodies are almost gone? Really Sideshow you hsve literally thousands abd thousands that haven't gotten theirs yet and your out of replacements??

Wow Sideshow!!! Just wow, I feel bad for all the people who will receive a subpar Wonder Woman and there will be dozens and dozens more who hsve issues but won't get serviced! Really makes me upset!!

Just glad I got one or will be getting one as my last 4 items I haven't been able to get replacements! Glad on the fifth item they could actually help me especially on the item that I couldn't live without...

Sarah Joe
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:33 PM   #5008
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1ob View Post
Hit the nail 110% on the head. This bandwagon is then jumped on by everyone who passed, couldn't get or supports another company and we then have a mountain where a mole hill once stood.

This and the Catwoman PF thread have actually started to nuke my excitement over receiving those pieces (and not because I am overly concerned about what I will receive). As one of the few recipients of the original Batman 1:1 busts I more than anyone can appreciate that SSC needs some more TLC in the QC department but I am tired of the same dead horse being beaten by the same group of naysayers.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:34 PM   #5009
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I also was Lucky in the Draw, No Issues with WW, I just wish they would take more care with the packing (sloppy) but that's a different topic, Pic's Later when I get my QOTD

Be Cool
Al
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:39 PM   #5010
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
Hit the nail 110% on the head. This bandwagon is then jumped on by everyone who passed, couldn't get or supports another company and we then have a mountain where a mole hill once stood.
Haha, I can believe that! Band-wagons, hype-trains, and flame-planes...they're everywhere!
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote