Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-23-2024, 11:35 PM   #11
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyMW View Post
No one is perfect.

Lucky for you Godzilla is looking killer. I am a Kong fan first, and his pic I find most concerning, but possibly because I critique it more. I don't think they have nailed Kong yet like they have with their Godzilla products. Kong in the Diorama was okay, and I feel like the bust was a miss from GvK. Would love to see a Kong Gigantic Masterline this time around. Fingers crossed.

I know Spiral Studios has several products in development so I should be able to get my Kong fix regardless.
lol Kong never should have killed that T-Rex in the original film

Surely it will look really nice and the price won't destroy my budget.

Yeah I'm not feeling the fur especially on the Kong and I didn't much like the bust I saw of him either..not a fan of realistic hair/fur really.

I ordered the Evolved Godzilla from Spiral. I on one Spiral piece, the big GMK Godzilla. It's very nice but I bought it from BBTS when it was in stock. I've heard Spiral still has some issues with shipping, product finishing, ect..
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 06:07 AM   #12
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

Yeah the fur is what I was not digging. I feel like it doesn't represent the movie look and as such it doesn't feel like the same character. Hopefully we see more pics soon.

I ordered the spiral godzilla evolved as well, it looks really great. I upgraded to the heat ray version, how about you? I bugged them through email about kong products and they told me they had kong planned in that scale, as well as the larger TOTM scale, which I was stoked to hear.

I'd love to see a pic of the large Godzilla you have from them. I think I know the one and it looks badass. I have my eye on their upcoming crawling King Ghidorah as well, with the idea of putting together a nice Titans collection. That thing has a massive footprint though, 1m x 1m. Not sure how I would display it!
SparkyMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 11:25 PM   #13
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

I kept my original order so far. I know the other has more paint apps but I'm not loving the metallic paint for the spines as much. It looks more detailed..but I'm hoping that's just paint or a less detailed prototype. The Ichibansho is up for preorder as well at BBTS, it's sculpted by Godzilla master sculptor Yuji Sakai.

Here he is :

I like the crawling Ghidorah but space is at a premium here already. I do have the Omega Beast Ghidorah preordered whenever it comes out, no idea where it's going, that thing is going to be massive. I believe the wings are supposed to be 4' wide?
Old 04-24-2024, 11:52 PM   #14
White Wolf
Fantastic Four

Yeah, spiral is a company i no longer will give money too. Too many less than satisfactory experiences and the founder is a jerk.
White Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 08:54 AM   #15
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
I kept my original order so far. I know the other has more paint apps but I'm not loving the metallic paint for the spines as much. It looks more detailed..but I'm hoping that's just paint or a less detailed prototype. The Ichibansho is up for preorder as well at BBTS, it's sculpted by Godzilla master sculptor Yuji Sakai.

Here he is :

I like the crawling Ghidorah but space is at a premium here already. I do have the Omega Beast Ghidorah preordered whenever it comes out, no idea where it's going, that thing is going to be massive. I believe the wings are supposed to be 4' wide?
Thanks for sharing the pic! He looks awesome.

Yeah 4' is freaking massive. But if it isn't too deep you could at least have it spread out against a wall. The crawling ghidorah extends a foot out from the wall, crazy.

I do want to have a legendary monster verse collection, however, and a ghidorah would be an epic part of that.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:54 AM   #16
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
Yeah, spiral is a company i no longer will give money too. Too many less than satisfactory experiences and the founder is a jerk.
Care to share?
Old 04-25-2024, 11:54 PM   #17
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyMW View Post
Thanks for sharing the pic! He looks awesome.

Yeah 4' is freaking massive. But if it isn't too deep you could at least have it spread out against a wall. The crawling ghidorah extends a foot out from the wall, crazy.

I do want to have a legendary monster verse collection, however, and a ghidorah would be an epic part of that.
He's got some pretty long tails too. I have the Omega Beast Furious Blue Godzilla there an this Ghidorah scales up with him . The Godzilla is ( 20 T x 16.9 W x 43 L inches (53cm x 43cm x 110cm)

Old 04-26-2024, 12:14 AM   #18
qz33
Doctor Doom

I cannot find these. Can someone point me to where especially the Ghidorah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
He's got some pretty long tails too. I have the Omega Beast Furious Blue Godzilla there an this Ghidorah scales up with him . The Godzilla is ( 20 T x 16.9 W x 43 L inches (53cm x 43cm x 110cm)

qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 06:20 AM   #19
SparkyMW
Fantastic Four

Holy cow that is epic! Are they both Ezhobi?
Old 04-26-2024, 09:20 AM   #20
qz33
Doctor Doom

Yes they are both EZhobi. Their stuff looks amazing!!

Do their production pieces look as good as this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUlusziekI8
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote