Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 09-27-2018, 10:14 PM   #71
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
How do they do that if you don't give them any info? I had to give paypal bank and card info so not sure what you are talking about...
well, i have chase. i just linked my account to my profile. so the payments are made automatically from my bank account.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 04:56 PM   #72
franktank
Justice League

Am I missing something?

I created a new Chronicle account with same info.
All my orders are there but they just show initial order date. There are no breakdowns on how many payments have been made.

When I click on manage payment plan(s) it took me to the Partiallily website or whatever its called and then I had to create an account there as well.

But it just says "you have no payment plans".

If I begin to make a purchase for a new order it appears to let me add a payment plan.

But how in the world do I view my payment plans for my existing orders? And change the card I want to use like I used to be able to?
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 06:46 PM   #73
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by franktank View Post
Am I missing something?

I created a new Chronicle account with same info.
All my orders are there but they just show initial order date. There are no breakdowns on how many payments have been made.

When I click on manage payment plan(s) it took me to the Partiallily website or whatever its called and then I had to create an account there as well.

But it just says "you have no payment plans".

If I begin to make a purchase for a new order it appears to let me add a payment plan.

But how in the world do I view my payment plans for my existing orders? And change the card I want to use like I used to be able to?
I actually didn't notice that part of not seeing how many payments i have done in a piece. Now, the partially website will indeed let you see the ones for new purchases.
Old 09-29-2018, 10:42 AM   #74
franktank
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
I actually didn't notice that part of not seeing how many payments i have done in a piece. Now, the partially website will indeed let you see the ones for new purchases.
My biggest concern is that I want to change my payment method for each order and it doesn’t let me.

I’ll probably need to call but hopefully it gets fixed before my next payment is due.

I just hope I didn’t jack anything up but creating a new chronicle account and partially acct.
Old 09-29-2018, 10:55 AM   #75
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by franktank View Post
My biggest concern is that I want to change my payment method for each order and it doesn’t let me.

I’ll probably need to call but hopefully it gets fixed before my next payment is due.

I just hope I didn’t jack anything up but creating a new chronicle account and partially acct.
The part about creating the "new" account is fine. Just contact heather for the other thing.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:19 PM   #76
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I created a new account with my old information and recovered most of my old account. It looks like only the last three orders show up, but all my other information is there.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 04:06 PM   #77
franktank
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I created a new account with my old information and recovered most of my old account. It looks like only the last three orders show up, but all my other information is there.
Does it allow you to change payment method for each order?

Mines still bupkiss/jacked up.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:53 PM   #78
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Soooo....if I cant log in / see my stuff...how can I follow / make sure I get my Terror Dog bust and Hatchling Egg?
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 05:00 PM   #79
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Soooo....if I cant log in / see my stuff...how can I follow / make sure I get my Terror Dog bust and Hatchling Egg?
did you created a "new" account? you have to use the same credentials and you should get your info back.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:44 PM   #80
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
did you created a "new" account? you have to use the same credentials and you should get your info back.
No guarantee, my orders are still not all correct.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote