Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-20-2017, 06:38 AM   #2231
thepurist
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Congrats man! This piece is incredible.
thepurist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:53 PM   #2232
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepurist View Post
Congrats man! This piece is incredible.
Thanks ! I'm surely one of the last to get this master piece. I won't say it worth 2K but this is really a must have for comic statue collectors
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:36 PM   #2233
aa909
The Green Hornet

Just got mine in and it's stunning! amazing piece! need to take some crappy iPhone pics later
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:48 PM   #2234
Vince_be

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
Just got mine in and it's stunning! amazing piece! need to take some crappy iPhone pics later
Congrats, this is really a grail !
Old 07-28-2017, 10:49 AM   #2235
aa909
The Green Hornet

it's ridiculous how many Cable's are for sale right now on various Facebook groups. The whole "sold out" game is a joke, dozens of these statues are up for sale by the multiple middle men across the various groups. I thought I got a good deal on my Cable but there's one being offered right now for retail as long as you buy 2 other XM statues at a 20% discount LOL!!
Old 07-28-2017, 11:23 AM   #2236
Vince_be

Quote:
it's ridiculous how many Cable's are for sale right now on various Facebook groups. The whole "sold out" game is a joke, dozens of these statues are up for sale by the multiple middle men across the various groups. I thought I got a good deal on my Cable but there's one being offered right now for retail as long as you buy 2 other XM statues at a 20% discount LOL!!
CON EX Politics
Old 07-28-2017, 01:21 PM   #2237
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Everybody's trying to make a quick buck. Cable isn't the only thing. There are so many sells and trades on statues from all companies across the board it's not even funny. This is what happens when too many companies make too much product...then throw in the customs and it becomes overload and an overcrowded market.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 01:56 PM   #2238
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Everybody's trying to make a quick buck. Cable isn't the only thing. There are so many sells and trades on statues from all companies across the board it's not even funny. This is what happens when too many companies make too much product...then throw in the customs and it becomes overload and an overcrowded market.
agree... Venom, Ghost Rider and even the Mark VII are "trickling" out from middle men trying to get a premium.

I'm just passing along what I see on the Facebook groups so newbies don't get caught in the whole hype thing believing "it's sold out so I should pay 50% to 100% premium" on XM pieces... it really is an illusion so these guys can make a buck.

Get a good contact or two that you can trust and you can pick up these pieces at decent prices... I've got 5 XM pieces with a few POs and I've paid retail for most of them.
Old 07-28-2017, 02:15 PM   #2239
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
agree... Venom, Ghost Rider and even the Mark VII are "trickling" out from middle men trying to get a premium.

I'm just passing along what I see on the Facebook groups so newbies don't get caught in the whole hype thing believing "it's sold out so I should pay 50% to 100% premium" on XM pieces... it really is an illusion so these guys can make a buck.

Get a good contact or two that you can trust and you can pick up these pieces at decent prices... I've got 5 XM pieces with a few POs and I've paid retail for most of them.
Absolutely...and I appreciate you doing that.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 02:31 PM   #2240
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Fortunately, I do have a good contact and mine is finally on the way. He'll be number 8 and I probably have 8 or 9 others on pre-order.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote