Old 05-02-2018, 06:44 PM   #1
Gothamite
Phoenix

DC Nation #0

2018-05-02
MSRP: 25 cents

3 stories: Joker, The Four Justice League Teams, Superman

----------

I don't really follow the Justice League titles, so the second story wasn't of much interest to me. It was okay, mostly set-up for the forthcoming titles.

I liked the Superman story a lot. It's basically set entirely inside the Daily Planet offices. Lois Lane is no longer a reporter there. Perry White offers her former office to Clark Kent, but he declines and stays at his cubicle instead. There's an ambitious new reporter who might figure out Kent's secret identity.

The Joker story bothers me. He's heard that Batman and Catwoman are getting married. How would he know? As far as the world is concerned, Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle are getting married, but if Joker knows that Batman and Catwoman are getting married, doesn't that mean he and other villains know Wayne and Kyle's secret identities? (I'm aware that more and more characters, such as Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, have found out who Wayne and Kyle really are over time. This doesn't mean that everyone knows. Furthermore, Joker has said that he doesn't want/care to know Batman's civilian identity.)
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 06:15 AM   #2
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I don't care about Justice League very much myself since i prefer Batman at his corner of the DCU, not at the heart of it but everything can be great in the right hands...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 08:18 AM   #3
protector2814
Phoenix

The Justice League chapter reminded me why I don't read Justice League. These new teams make no sense & seem haphazardly planned.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 11:02 AM   #4
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Even though there are going to be various Justice League title with various teams, there is going to be one main Justice League title with a very classic line up (pretty much the original Justice League cartoon line up with Aquaman and Cyborg as regular members as well).
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:53 AM   #5
Gothamite
Phoenix

Some stores have this for free as part of FCBD instead of charging 25 cents.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 04:03 PM   #6
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

FCBD......

I could only celebrate 3 FCBD... then the comic book store got bankrupted and closed last year, it had been open for only 3 years... No more FCBD for me No comic book store
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote