Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 04-24-2018, 05:14 PM   #141
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Just to give you an idea, my pre orders of Batman 1/3 and Wolverine vs Juggernaut have both been delayed twice so far
Not to mention my Spiderman Bridge Diorama too. My May payment for the Juggernaut Diorama is still scheduled, so hopefully, no more further delays. But maybe I just jinxed it!
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 11:54 PM   #142
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
Not to mention my Spiderman Bridge Diorama too. My May payment for the Juggernaut Diorama is still scheduled, so hopefully, no more further delays. But maybe I just jinxed it!
We will know soon, probably by the end of April because my last payment is scheduled for the 5th and they usually say something a week before if it’s delayed again
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 03:01 AM   #143
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Got the email saying my flex payment is pushed back June 5th. These delays are killing me
Old 05-01-2018, 09:54 AM   #144
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

It seems like all their products are being pushed back, over and over. Maybe a case of growing faster than they can produce. As long as the quality isn't affected, I personally don't mind I'm waiting on a house to properly display them. However, I would like to not continue to owe them. Are we able to just pay it off? These delays ate killing me, but so are the lingering payments. I wish to just get them off if I can done I had already budgeted them anyhow. Both, the Juggernaut & Spiderman Dio are at their last payments.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #145
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
It seems like all their products are being pushed back, over and over. Maybe a case of growing faster than they can produce. As long as the quality isn't affected, I personally don't mind I'm waiting on a house to properly display them. However, I would like to not continue to owe them. Are we able to just pay it off? These delays ate killing me, but so are the lingering payments. I wish to just get them off if I can done I had already budgeted them anyhow. Both, the Juggernaut & Spiderman Dio are at their last payments.
I don’t know how to make the last payment. I would love to be able to and get it over with. I never see an option to pay in full
Old 05-22-2018, 09:08 PM   #146
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I called, there's no way to do it. You do the one pay thing but it won't bill until it's ready to ship anyway. Do you think it'll be delayed again? I wonder if with the new SS Jug Maq announcement if people will be inclined to cancel with another delay. Maybe it'll light a fire under IS's deeper derrier. I won't, because it's a dio, but people in general.

Also, will Force of Nature be doubling up?
Old 05-23-2018, 08:39 PM   #147
Divinesorrow
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
I called, there's no way to do it. You do the one pay thing but it won't bill until it's ready to ship anyway. Do you think it'll be delayed again? I wonder if with the new SS Jug Maq announcement if people will be inclined to cancel with another delay. Maybe it'll light a fire under IS's deeper derrier. I won't, because it's a dio, but people in general.

Also, will Force of Nature be doubling up?
I’ve been ready to order for awhile now and honestly just keep forgetting but now with the SS statue announced I don’t know whether to order or not. I guess if I’m honest with myself I kept holding off on ordering bc the pictures I’ve seen so far weren’t the best with paint app and seams.
Divinesorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 02:13 PM   #148
WolverineFan
I am da law!

It looks like this will ship around June 25th because they moved my payment which was June 5th
Old 06-03-2018, 01:12 PM   #149
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

My payment is scheduled for the 10th still. If they moved it back to the 25th, hopefully that means it's close at least. If they delay this one till then, I'll need them to delay the Spiderman bridge diorama a bit too, if not I'll be paying too much together. I am eager for these to finally come in!!
Old 06-05-2018, 05:38 PM   #150
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Payment delayed til July 10th.