Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-25-2018, 05:06 AM   #161
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Bear View Post
Dave replied to me. Looks like there is positive news, just need to wait for him to update once he can start offering this which I hope is soon.

I will do some mod on the slave girl and base once I have this ��.
Yeah! even before I preordered the statue I was asking for an unpainted one, extending the side of the base was already a mod I had in my head that I was going to do, the casting and paintup on my prepaint is freakin horrible and I was dreading stripping my prepaint to repaint, so hopefully I can score a good casting from Ark.
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 01:35 PM   #162
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Hey guys, I have been in and out of town for several days so I apologize for the delay. First the bad news..... Arahom has informed me that I cannot offer any Conan or Frazetta castings at this point. I guess he is in some sort of dispute with their lawyers already and does not want to throw fuel on the fire.

Now the good news!.... It looks like I may be able to provide at least a few castings of the Medusa Curse of Beauty w/rattle kit.

I am trying to decide on a prices for these kits as well. The amount of resin the Medusa takes is craaazzzy and I am not using the cheap stuff that China uses! I am hollow casting the snake body which saves a bit but the base alone looks like over a gallon of resin! The other thing to keep in mind is that these are not production molds. These were created to just get one casting for a master to send to China and so it takes a lot of extra time to seal them correctly and strap them together that production molds would not take. The main thing is market value of a product and that has also increased with time.

Sooo...with all that said....what do you guys think would be a fair price for the Medusa kit?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3024.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	240.7 KB
ID:	114103   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3026.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	114104   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3027.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	114105  
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 01:54 PM   #163
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Can I have just the nameplate?Since I have the statue already.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 03:36 PM   #164
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Can I have just the nameplate?Since I have the statue already.
Sure no problem, parts and missing pieces or extra parts are available as well!
Old 05-26-2018, 05:34 PM   #165
warhead

Can we still get spare parts for our Frazetta statues.
Old 05-26-2018, 06:12 PM   #166
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead View Post
Can we still get spare parts for our Frazetta statues.
I guess not for now. I really wish I could but my hands are tied. The last thing I want is some lawyer calling me!
Old 05-26-2018, 07:51 PM   #167
warhead

Thanks Ark, you don’t need a cease and desist order from a Frazetta or Conan lawyer.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:33 AM   #168
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead View Post
Thanks Ark, you don’t need a cease and desist order from a Frazetta or Conan lawyer.
Yeah that is not a battle I want to get into!!
Old 05-27-2018, 12:35 PM   #169
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Sooo who wants this first Medusa Curse of Beauty casting??

I also have a few other items up for sale. I have an Arhian Head Huntress and Arhian City of Horrors available. I also have a full Death Dealer on horse and an Achilles statue. I would be willing to customize any of these statues or sell them with the factory paint jobs.

I also have 3 Arhian bust kits and several Leonidas busts ready to ship. I have a couple of each I would sell at a 30% discount because they are not perfect castings.

All the yard sale items I posted earlier are still available as well. I think I only have one bid for the Conan sword at $20 if no one else is interested I may just list all the rest of the items on ebay!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3025.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	289.0 KB
ID:	114119   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3029.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	114120   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3032.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	114121   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3030.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	224.6 KB
ID:	114122   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3031.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	228.5 KB
ID:	114123  

Old 05-27-2018, 03:17 PM   #170
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post
Sooo who wants this first Medusa Curse of Beauty casting??

I also have a few other items up for sale. I have an Arhian Head Huntress and Arhian City of Horrors available. I also have a full Death Dealer on horse and an Achilles statue. I would be willing to customize any of these statues or sell them with the factory paint jobs.

I also have 3 Arhian bust kits and several Leonidas busts ready to ship. I have a couple of each I would sell at a 30% discount because they are not perfect castings.

All the yard sale items I posted earlier are still available as well. I think I only have one bid for the Conan sword at $20 if no one else is interested I may just list all the rest of the items on ebay!
better if you just list them on ebay. I feel more secure that way and would be willing to spend significantly higher $$$ on items you list that way. otherwise no go for me if it's just "word of mouth" on here or through some "unofficial" transaction. I am not saying anything bad about you personally but I just hope you understand what I am saying as a buyer. the numerous events with ARH not delivering items that were paid off years ago and the never ending excuses of undelivered goods are still fresh in the minds of many...including me.

so in the end i think it's just better if you list them all on ebay...you probably will get much more that way too.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote