Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-06-2020, 04:32 AM   #91
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC Rebirth series statue, Darkseid! Armed with the Anti-Life Equation, the Dark Lord of Apokolips and father of Orion seeks to control all sentient life throughout the universe…and beyond. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!"

Darkseid - “Some villains want to increase their financial standings. Some want to best their enemy in battle. Others want to take over a country and a few even desire to rule the planet. One stands above them all. One whose ambition extends beyond simply conquering the world. One that doesn't want to rule humanity—but all of existence. He is Darkseid, and when it comes to villains in the DC Universe, it doesn't get any bigger or badder than him".

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 12:04 AM   #92
Thornton
Doh!

Wow, this Darkseid looks amazing.
Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 11:26 AM   #93
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Easily the best Darkseid I've ever seen. I wonder how it would display with 1:4 statues.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 01:55 AM   #94
Cygor
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Any news on this?

Regardless im very excited! Even tough i heard XM is gonna make a Superman "Sanity" piece with his rogues.

If that includes Darkseid, Zod and Doomsday my DC collecting life is complete
Cygor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 02:21 AM   #95
built2shred
Phoenix

Well according to XM's latest shipping dates Darkseid is the next 1:6 to ship... says Q3 so it should be shipping really soon since were already in the first part of Q4
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 03:03 PM   #96
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Offical Assembly Video XM Studios Darkseid - Rebirth 1/6 Statue -

"Darkseid - “Some villains want to increase their financial standings. Some want to best their enemy in battle. Others want to take over a country and a few even desire to rule the planet. One stands above them all. One whose ambition extends beyond simply conquering the world. One that doesn't want to rule humanity—but all of existence. He is Darkseid, and when it comes to villains in the DC Universe, it doesn't get any bigger or badder than him"."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 03:01 AM   #97
xb24
Sinister Six

I just PO'd this and will be my first XM piece. I'm not really liking the yellow parts on the rebirth costume but I like the portraits and the pose.
xb24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 06:54 PM   #98
built2shred
Phoenix

This statue came out awesome... Paint application came out flawless on mine, no issues from what I can see so far... I went with the serious portrait as the smiling one seemed out of character for Darkseid. The Statue is very heavy so is the base. I'm guessing it's pretty close to being completely solid...

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 11:40 PM   #99
ScoobyDoo
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
This statue came out awesome... Paint application came out flawless on mine, no issues from what I can see so far... I went with the serious portrait as the smiling one seemed out of character for Darkseid. The Statue is very heavy so is the base. I'm guessing it's pretty close to being completely solid...

Awesome pictures! I didn’t even know this released! Glad to see it turned out well!
ScoobyDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 08:09 AM   #100
Zinnk
Frackin!

Looking good, congrats!

Seems like the extra $$$ were worth it.
Zinnk is offline   Reply With Quote