Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 09-04-2017, 01:18 AM   #2351
Demona
Martian Manhunter

If nothing else, the blatant similarity in their outfits keeps my (years long running) faith in Bran being the Night King intact.

I don't know what will happen with the Night King (though I will guess that Arya slays him with that dagger as it was Super Future Bran's last attempt to kill his younger self), but I do know it will be fun.

On another note, am I the only one who believes Cersei is faking her pregnancy? I believe It was all just a tool to control Jamie, and in a lucky happenstance Tyrion, but now that Jamie has left she will just give up the ruse. She doesn't need it anymore so to hell with them all
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 05:09 AM   #2352
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

hbo isnt doing a very good job of keeping leaks out,,, there was this post i came across claiming it was a leaked out plot of season 7,, i didnt read it then but saved it ,, i just came across it and every detail in that is true, lol.. i saved this link back in NOV 2016
<#> * * TV News * New Shows * Previews * Recaps * Streaming * TV Dates // TVweb * TV News * New Shows * Previews * Recaps * Streaming * TV Dates * Sign In * * // * // * // * // <#> Entire Game of Thrones Season 7 Plot Leaks Online and It's Insane Entire Game of Thrones Season 7 Plot Leaks Online and It's Insane //Share//Tweet//Share//Comments <#comments>//Email B. Alan Orange | 8 minutes ago Be warned! This next /Game of Thrones/ story is one big spoiler. And you'll only hate yourself for reading it. It purportedly contains the entire plot for /Game of Thrones/ Season 7. There are some big reveals contained within. And it's not for anyone who wants to be surprised, or have the joy of discovering these new episodes for the first time as they premiere on HBO. Are we clear? Do you understand? Reading beyond his point means you'll be completely spoiled going into /Game of Thrones/ Season 7 when it debuts this summer. Okay, now that we got that out of the way, we can continue. Apparently, if you haven't heard yet, the entire plot of /Game of Thrones/ Season 7 has leaked online, though no one from HBO or the show's creative team have confirmed that. Huffington Post were the first to discover the leak on Reddit, from a user going by the name awayforthelads. And to say this person has divulged some secrets is speaking lightly. Many at first thought this was some well thought out guess work. But then legitimate /Game of Thrones/ new sites such as Watchers on the Wall began to confirm some of these incoming plot points via various set photos and sources close to the production. And then, adding fuel to the fire, the Reddit account was obliterated and turned to dust. But that didn't stop the leaked story from spreading like wildfire. So far, HBO is remaining quiet, probably hoping the whole thing will float into the ether. But the move on their part is uncharacteristically unlike the network, who went ape---- when Season 5 episodes were leaked early. These plot rumors, if real, promise a pregnancy, a heart-stopping hook-up and the return of some key characters. It also reveals the end of some great houses. There are a lot of deaths. And there is one scene involving feces that will have jaws hitting the floor. Do you really want to continue past this point? Seriously? Turn back now. Still there? Okay, we see you are a glutton for punishment. The /Game of Thrones/ Season 7 plot is going to see Cersei, Dany and Jon Snow team up to fight the White Walkers. Jon will not bend his knee to Cersei, but he has agreed to relinquish his King in the North title if she helps battle this encroaching threat in the North. This will be the set up for one of the show's most anticipated scenes ever. Cersei, Tyrion, Jon, Daenerys, Jorah, Varys, Missandei, Qyburn, Euron Greyjoy, The Mountain and The Hound will finally unite at the Dragon Pit in King's Landing. It is here that Jon delivers an undead wight, proving that the 7 Kingdoms need to team-up against the Night's King. Cersei can't let this stand, so she agrees. Only there's a big twist. When the time comes for her armies to head North, she pulls out. Her hope is that the White Walkers will thin out her opponents. Jaime is disgusted with his sister. He gives up on her and decided to ride North to join the massive battle. It is here that we learn Cersei may be pregnant with Jaime's baby. Later in the season, she will awaken in a blood-soaked bed, believed to have suffered a miscarriage. There is also reportedly a scene showing how Jon captured the wight, which features a team consisting of Tormund Giantsbane, Beric Dondarrion, The Hound, Thoros of Myr and Jorah north of the wall. This group is attacked and left surrounded on an island in the middle of a frozen lake by the Night's King. Thoros is the first major death listed in these new spoilers. He is offed by an angry wight polar bear, which means that Beric is down to his last life. The second death is Jon Snow's uncle Benjen, otherwise known as Coldhands, who also dies trying to protect Jon. As luck would have it, the group is rescued by Daenerys and her three dragons. But Viserion, the third death listed, is killed at the hands of the Night's King. The poor dragon is resurrected though, and becomes the Night King's mount. He can breath blue flame, and is said to be used to destroy The Wall. This eventually leads to what is being called the most inevitable moment in the entire season. We've heard before that Jon Snow and Daenerys will finally meet. These latest spoilers claim that the two will eventually find their way to bed and make sweet love in Episode 7 of Season 7, which is reportedly the season finale. One returning character in Season 7 is Gendry . He was last seen rowing away from Dragonstone in Season 3. Previous reports have claimed he will return, and it sounds even more likely now. He will reemerge at King's Landing, where he will be seen forging weapons. Davos will crack a 'still rowing' joke when he is found. Also returning is Nymeria, Arya's direwolf, who hasn't been seen since she was chased away by Arya in Season 1. Speaking of Arya, her first order of business will be to summon every last one of the Freys using the face of Walder, who she assassinated in Season 6. She will send all of the women out, propose a toast, and then proceed to poisoned the whole lot of them. Littlefinger will also play into the Arya plot line. He will try to play Arya off against her own sister, putting the letter Sansa wrote to Robb under the duress of the Lannisters to good use. Sansa will be able to see through this ruse. With the help of Bran, Sansa has him killed, and Arya will be revealed as the executioner. Also returning is Jorah, who has been cured of his greyscale by Sam. Sam discovered an account of an old maester in Oldtown who had cured himself. It's also said that Sam and Bran will be the ones that discover Jon Snow's true heritage. And Jon's real name will be revealed as Aegon. Meanwhile, Gilly will happen upon the fact that Rhaegar's marriage has been annulled. And that he remarried Lyanna Stark, legitimizing Jon's claim on the throne. There will be a flashback to the wedding to help further flesh out this story line. Backing up a slight bit, it is said that the Lannister army will attack Dorne and Highgarden. This will completely wipe out what's left of house Martell and Tyrell. We'll also see Lady Olenna admit to Jaime that she is the one who killed Joffrey. Lady Olenna will be forced to snuff out her own existence with some powerful poison. Later on, Dany will ambush part of the Lannister army, and she will be the victor, despite their heavy possession of anti-dragon artillery designed by Qyburn. Exhausted yet? Well, we haven't even gotten to Tyrion . He's been a bit worried about Dany's temperament. She has instructed Drogon to burn various Westeros lords, including Sam's father Randyll. All because they refused to bow before her. We'll also see more of the Ironborn. Euron is said to come across and destroy Yara's fleet, thus taking her prisoner as Theon narrowly escapes the madness. Two of the Sand Snakes will die at the hands of Euron, and he'll capture Ellaria. This is said to take place after he forges an alliance with the untrustworthy Cersei. Euron is actually freaked out by the wight. He is the one who asks if they can swim. His request is denied, and he eventually returns to Pyke. To wrap this all up, Theon will eventually meet with Jon Snow. He only allows him to live, because he saved Sansa. It is reported that these events may not play out in this exact order. And some of these spoilers may come on as a little confusing. Because Winter has arrived in Westeros, shooting the new episodes for /Game of Thrones/ Season 7 had been pushed back. This means that the all-new season will debut later than usual, with it set to arrive summer 2017. Perhaps you will forget everything you've read here in that time. Unlike the previous ten episode seasons, /Game of Thrones/ Season 7 will only run seven episodes. //Share//Tweet//Share//<#comments>//Email Don't Miss A Story Best of the Web 3 Reasons Bucky May Have Killed Peter Parkers Parents 10 Series Finales That Actually Left Us Satisfied 10 Disturbing Movie Scenes We Never Want To Watch Again Hidden Secrets No One Noticed Ever Noticed in These Disney Films 10 Movies Guaranteed to Mess With Your Mind Actors Whose Careers Were Ruined By One Role Around the Web Why Margot Robbie Didn't Like Wearing Harley Quinn's Outfits The Real Reason We Don't Hear From Bam Margera Anymore The Many Untold Truths of the 'Pawn Stars' Why Hollywood Won't Cast Tobey Maguire Anymore Related Game of Thrones Season 7 Set Video Reveals a Tense Reunion 2 Massive Characters Unite in New Game of Thrones Season 7 Photos Is Game of Thrones Season 7 Bringing Back This Missing Character? Game of Thrones Creator Pitched Westworld Crossover Idea to HBO Game of Thrones Season 7 Spoilers Reveal a Powerful New Alliance Game of Thrones Season 7 Details Reveals a Huge Daenerys Spoiler * // * // * // * // * // * About Us * Privacy Policy * Terms * Contact ©
dino76m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 07:01 AM   #2353
johnclone
The Enchantress

the hell?
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 12:04 PM   #2354
Luminous
Cyclops

Looks like they tried to copy and paste something from another site.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 12:11 PM   #2355
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

I had saved the page as a text file to.read it later..the leak was on reddit. According to this page
Old 09-04-2017, 02:32 PM   #2356
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino76m View Post
I had saved the page as a text file to.read it later..the leak was on reddit. According to this page
You posted a leak? Of what? Not the next season I hope...
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 02:34 PM   #2357
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I skimmed it - it is all what happened this most recent season.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:31 PM   #2358
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

this was the leaked plot of season 7,, i had saved it in Nov 2016
Old 01-06-2018, 06:51 PM   #2359
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
Just read that the premiere of season 8 will be in 2019.

I should say, May be in 2019.

Though the eighth season premiere has no official date, expect for it to debut towards the end of 2018. If all goes well for the show and they wrap shooting in March or April 2018, a solid six months of post-production should place the premiere sometime around September or October. Given the amount of battle sequences and CGI expected in the series finale, however, both production and post-production could take longer than expected – and push the Game of Thrones series finale into early 2019.

Well, if it did come to that, I hope early would mean in January. It would be tortuous to wait till summer of 2019.
It seems pretty certain now that 2019 will be the year, another announcement seems to have set that in stone. Oh well.
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 02:27 PM   #2360
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Good thing we will have Westworld Season 2 to pass the time.