Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-15-2017, 11:03 AM   #221
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Did anyone see the Sagat teaser on Instagram today ?

I only left it up for a few minutes as I decided it was too early to show so much of him

I saw it and sent Saf a message. By the time he got to insta is was gone.
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:14 AM   #222
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thumbs up

Stoked to see how this turns out. This made me rethink my original plan to display multiple Chun Lis togeth and instead having these 1:3 piece face-off like an actual fight screen. Hopefully Sagat being less daunting to sculpt than Chunners mean we'll have him in-hand faster to compliment that piece.

Perfect face-off angle:
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:24 AM   #223
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
I saw it and sent Saf a message. By the time he got to insta is was gone.
Did it show more than these 2?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:08 PM   #224
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Im getting so many messages and emails regarding the Prime 1 Street Fighter thing, I thought Id address it before too many rumors are started.

First, Prime 1 does what they do very well. I think they are a great company. Their style is very different from mine and if a SF collector prefers their style then thats the collectible they should buy.

This constant schoolyard 'my Dad can beat up your Dad' attitude is immature and frankly embarrassing to the entire statue community.

Ferrari, Lamborghini, and McLaren all exist simultaneously. They all make great cars. They are just different cars. None of them is better than the other. Again, just different.

What Prime 1 will do is different than what I do and if XM did SF then theirs would be different than what PCS and Prime 1 do. Look at Prototypez Studio. They have a great old school SF II style to their statues. IF thats what someone prefers thats a great collectible to buy.

I hate the emotional adolescence that permeates todays society.

Secondly (and most importantly) , I cant say anything specifically as it infringes on private information BUT lets just say that North America and Europe wont have as big a selection of SF statues to choose from as Asia.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:14 PM   #225
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Im getting so many messages and emails regarding the Prime 1 Street Fighter thing, I thought Id address it before too many rumors are started.

First, Prime 1 does what they do very well. I think they are a great company. Their style is very different from mine and if a SF collector prefers their style then thats the collectible they should buy.

This constant schoolyard 'my Dad can beat up your Dad' attitude is immature and frankly embarrassing to the entire statue community.

Ferrari, Lamborghini, and McLaren all exist simultaneously. They all make great cars. They are just different cars. None of them is better than the other. Again, just different.

What Prime 1 will do is different than what I do and if XM did SF then theirs would be different than what PCS and Prime 1 do. Look at Prototypez Studio. They have a great old school SF II style to their statues. IF thats what someone prefers thats a great collectible to buy.

Secondly (and most importantly) , I cant say anything specifically as it infringes on private information BUT lets just say that North America and Europe wont have as big a selection of SF statues to choose from as Asia.
Personally, I think you just need to let it go. There is the same type of attitude regarding sports teams, Coke vs Pepsi, Camaro vs Trans Am, statue Forum vs Statue Marvels. Just do what you do and don't let their comments get to you. JMHO.
Old 05-16-2017, 06:15 PM   #226
addic
The X-Men

Thanks for that post, Jerry.

You probably better put that in an extra thread, though.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:35 PM   #227
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Personally, I think you just need to let it go. There is the same type of attitude regarding sports teams, Coke vs Pepsi, Camaro vs Trans Am, statue Forum vs Statue Marvels. Just do what you do and don't let their comments get to you. JMHO.
I know. And I do my best to do just what you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Thanks for that post, Jerry.

You probably better put that in an extra thread, though.
Nah. If someone wants to spread my post around thats cool. But I dont think it warrants its own thread and I dont really have any more info to add.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:37 PM   #228
Jayfoghorn
Fantastic Four

Quote:

Great post Jerry, and I agree
Don't worry about it there will always be those type of ppl. Now go back to doing what you do best lol
Can't wait to see that 1:3 Sagat !!!
Jayfoghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:39 PM   #229
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Nah. If someone wants to spread my post around thats cool. But I dont think it warrants its own thread and I dont really have any more info to add.
Yeah, you may be right.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:06 PM   #230
Mitch07137
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Will continue to support this company, can't wait for chun li and the upcoming sagat
Mitch07137 is offline   Reply With Quote