Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 04-27-2014, 06:55 PM   #601
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Picture 3 is Renee Montoya from the Gotham Central series.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:02 AM   #602
protector2814
Phoenix

In Mark Millar's Old Man Logan story, when Hawkeye & Logan drive into the new Kingpin's territory to rescue Hawkeye's Daughter (who's also Peter Parker's granddaughter), we originally see the new Kingpin holding court in a converted stadium where he's chained up two heroes that are called The Punisher & Daredevil. He ultimately sets imported from The Savage Land, Raptors, & the dinosaurs kill & eat the two chained fellows. Since we've already seen updated Ghost-Riders & this Kingpin, my question is ...

Are the two dino-victim the actual Daredevil & Punisher? or are they just two new guys dressed like them? The Punisher has a mohawke hairdo & Daredevil pleads for his life, out of character for both, but both seem old. It would suck if it's really them.

protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 02:28 PM   #603
Kicksplode
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Adamantium Member

Given how much time had passed from the present-day Marvel U to the future of Old Man Logan, they pretty much have to be younger replacement heroes.
Kicksplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 04:30 PM   #604
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Sorry if question is redundant. .. whats the best free site for a comic's value/worth?

Thank u
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:53 AM   #605
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Sorry if question is redundant. .. whats the best free site for a comic's value/worth?

Thank u
I am not sure which is the best, but here are a couple:

ComicBookRealm
http://comicbookrealm.com

ComicsPriceGuide
http://comicspriceguide.com
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:39 PM   #606
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

^ Thanks
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 06:46 PM   #607
newe82
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I need to find the attached "Romita is Coming!" teaser ad in a comic. I believe this ad was run back in April of 2013 in a lot of DC titles that month. Can anyone provide me with comic that has this ad in the book.

I need a hard copy of it, but don't know what issue or title to order? Any help would be appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RomitaIsComing.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	99827  
newe82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 01:41 PM   #608
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

I keep reading references to Blade's acquiring his enhanced abilities, beyond immunity to vampire bites, from when Morbius bit Blade. When Blade premiered in, and became part of the cast for, Tomb of Dracula he had no super human powers, again, beyond immunity to vampire bites.

Can anyone point me to the story where Morbius bit Blade and caused him to acquire these powers? I don't think it's their pairing in Fear #24, which I just picked up and skimmed through but haven't yet read.

Thanks.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 02:32 PM   #609
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Has there ever been a moment in comics in which Thanos and Apocalypse cross paths?
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 03:10 PM   #610
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf View Post
I keep reading references to Blade's acquiring his enhanced abilities, beyond immunity to vampire bites, from when Morbius bit Blade. When Blade premiered in, and became part of the cast for, Tomb of Dracula he had no super human powers, again, beyond immunity to vampire bites.

Can anyone point me to the story where Morbius bit Blade and caused him to acquire these powers? I don't think it's their pairing in Fear #24, which I just picked up and skimmed through but haven't yet read.

Thanks
I went back & pulled my Blade, B&W Trade to see if there were any answers to your ? within the pages of the Curtis mags. Nope. Even though the lion's share of these stories are from the 70's, I could find no reasons for any Blade enhanced powers. To be quite honest, I've always believed that besides an imunity to bites & slightly upgraded fighting & surviving skills, the only "changes" in Blade ultimately came from different writers just upgrading his fighting style through the years. What powers are you referring to?
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote