Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-11-2019, 06:51 PM   #4141
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Rainer, glad he finally got to the best home imaginable! It was awesome asking the shipping team to specifically hold yours so we could all sign it... we totally ruined their week haha.

But you rule man, your passion for this character is second to none, it means the world to us that this statue means so much to you and we wanted to take that extra step to hopefully make it that much more unique and awesome for yah. Wish we couldve had more people sign it, but the designers live out of country, so you'll just have to settle for me, Will, Casey (painter), Jon (project manager) and Kellam (manufacturing). What an awesome team to work with on this!

Thank YOU again Rainer for all the love and support, stay awesome man! Make it out to SDCC one year so we can buy yah a drink!
You're the man brother!! So cool of you guys to do this for Rainer. Definitely took some effort to pull this off. You guys are awesome.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:03 PM   #4142
prototypy
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

This piece is as good as Thanos Maquette
.But I am afraid of lean issue in the future.
prototypy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:03 PM   #4143
prototypy
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

This piece is as good as Thanos Maquette
.But I am afraid of lean issue in the future.
prototypy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 07:24 AM   #4144
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulcadore View Post
Can somebody give me informatıon about shipping weight of the juggernaut ( not asking product weight ) , thank you
Welcome to the forum!
jinkazama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:10 PM   #4145
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Dear Igo,
Thank you for your kind message and and for the incredibly kind and cool gesture to have my base signed by Will, Casey, Jon, Kellam and you.
I will probably never be able to explain how honored and happy I am with your kindness and with the heart and soul you have shown for ordinary fans and collectors like me.
Thank you guys; you guys rock and each one of you is a hero in my book!

What I can say though is that I am deeply impressed with this behemoth of a Maquette.
The design, sculpt, paintjob, finish and production quality of this statue are all top-notch and a worthy tribute to the unstoppable Exemplar.

Juggernaut looks as awesome, intimidating and terrifying as he should and this Maquette is an eye-catcher no matter from which angle you look at it.
It is almost as if you can feel the untamed rage and fury of Juggernaut, his titanic strength and thundering blows and his unstoppable determination to make Charles pay for all of his wrong doings.

Here we not only see a man on a mission but we also see an engine of destruction tearing down the School for Gifted Youngsters room by room and wall by wall.
The Juggernaut can knock your lights out before you even realize what's going on and by looking at Juggernaut you just know the X-Men are in for a world of hurt...

You have made the comics come to life if you know what I mean Igo and that is truly an amazing feat!
Thank you for that and for doing so much more; if possible I am certain that Cain himself would have given you an approving nod acknowledging the true masterpiece you have created!

Thank you Igo, thank you Sideshow... you have made my dream come true!
I have always said 'Make Mine Juggernaut!' and now I can also say just as loud 'Make Mine Sideshow!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Rainer, glad he finally got to the best home imaginable! It was awesome asking the shipping team to specifically hold yours so we could all sign it... we totally ruined their week haha.

But you rule man, your passion for this character is second to none, it means the world to us that this statue means so much to you and we wanted to take that extra step to hopefully make it that much more unique and awesome for yah. Wish we couldve had more people sign it, but the designers live out of country, so you'll just have to settle for me, Will, Casey (painter), Jon (project manager) and Kellam (manufacturing). What an awesome team to work with on this!

Thank YOU again Rainer for all the love and support, stay awesome man! Make it out to SDCC one year so we can buy yah a drink!
Take care and all the best,

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:49 PM   #4146
Star-struck
The Spirit

Umm, you put that ridiculous signature back immediately kind sir.
Star-struck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 12:45 PM   #4147
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I just got mine, and he is a crazy big beast, i'm very impressed by it, the price was a gut punch itself but can't wait to display them all together with Rogue/Gambit/colossus.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 01:36 PM   #4148
nearmint
Phoenix

Congrats!
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 02:36 PM   #4149
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Moyiori,
Congrats with the unstoppable behemoth; Juggernaut indeed is a truly astonishing beast of a statue!
If you have time and would not mind, please post some pics! :

Rainer
Old 11-14-2019, 02:37 PM   #4150
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Moyiori,
Congrats with the unstoppable behemoth; Juggernaut indeed is a beast of a statue! 😀
If you have time and would not mind, please post some pics! :

Rainer