Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Old 11-02-2016, 03:27 PM   #61
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness777 View Post
Any pricing info thus far? Thanks!
Looking at their website it looks like it's going to be 960$ for both but then you get 10% off making it 864$.
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:49 PM   #62
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzeroI View Post
Looking at their website it looks like it's going to be 960$ for both but then you get 10% off making it 864$.
Thanks for the update IzeroI!
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 08:30 AM   #63
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
Thanks for the update IzeroI!
Yup no problem buddy
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 03:47 PM   #64
TethMau74
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post
Attention!

Due to a very SPECIAL PARTNERSHIP, which demanded a bit more of preparation time for its announcement, we decided to delay just a few more days "The Beast Unleashed" pre order. We believe this new partner will please everyone that wants to purchase our products wherever they are! The new date for the pre order will be November 4th, 11 am EST time! Don't miss it!

We also would like to tell that the Daigo statue won't be a part of this release but will be available separately for purchase in December to coincide with another special announcement.

Cheers!

PS: for those who don't know yet, this will have Light Up features
Just received this e-mail from Kinetiquettes:

Kinetiquettes joins forces with Tsume-Art!

You read it right! We are THRILLED to bring you guys this special news! A new partnership just started with the worldwide known company Tsume-Art!

Tsume-Art is specialized on reproducing anime and videogame characters in High Quality Resin statues and Kinetiquettes have always been inspired by their awesome work.It's an honor to have them as a distribuition partner!

For "The Beast Unleashed" pre order happening tomorrow Tsume-Art will have Exclusive Distribution to Europe, America, Japan and Korea.

Be sure to stop by their official website to take a look at their products. They also have official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.

Kinetiquettes official page will offer discounts on the pre order period. Payment plans are also available.
TethMau74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 06:40 PM   #65
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Great news for collectors in Europe.! TSume ships from either France or Belgium. Shipping cost will be a lot lower in Europe. Congrats..

TSume is the exclusive Distributor for America. That's not good news. That could mean they won't be using BBTS if its exclusive . The shipping cost from BBTS is great for collectors in America. Tsume shipping from Europe will make the cost to America expensive.

I use BBTS to buy TSume collectibles to save on shipping.I hope someway BBTS still carries Kinetiquettes. BBTS is a distributor for TSume in America.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 08:10 PM   #66
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
Great news for collectors in Europe.! TSume ships from either France or Belgium. Shipping cost will be a lot lower in Europe. Congrats..

TSume is the exclusive Distributor for America. That's not good news. That could mean they won't be using BBTS if its exclusive . The shipping cost from BBTS is great for collectors in America. Tsume shipping from Europe will make the cost to America expensive.

I use BBTS to buy TSume collectibles to save on shipping.I hope someway BBTS still carries Kinetiquettes. BBTS is a distributor for TSume in America.
Don't worry BBTS will carry
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:09 AM   #67
~WindzStriker~
Frackin!

looking forward to evil ryu
~WindzStriker~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:40 PM   #68
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

The Beast has been UNLEASHED!

Pre Order Links:

Kinetiquettes website

RYU: CLICK HERE!
EVIL RYU:CLICK HERE!

Tsume-Art website

RYU: CLICK HERE!
EVIL RYU: CLICK HERE!

Last edited by Kinetiquettes; 11-04-2016 at 03:44 PM.
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 01:36 PM   #69
Kallix
Justice League

Evil Ryu ordered on Tsume site, great collaboration for us in Europe, thank you

I have already the Evil Ryu from PTZ in pre-order but I love the 2 styles, museum pose for PTZ and this one which shows the rage of the character.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:53 PM   #70
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Im in for Evil Ryu, the sculpt and overall 'feel' is amazing.
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote