Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 08-12-2017, 01:32 AM   #31
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

i think that this awesome, but dont how well will sell
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:18 AM   #32
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

I think Itll do pretty well. Theres not a whole lot in the way of quality figures and Champloo does have a pretty loyal following. Add in the badassery of this piece and I think it should do pretty good. Hopped over to the anime figure sites and there seems to be a lot of positive reaction.

If F4F does Trigun I can maybe die happy
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:22 AM   #33
BurningRage
Inhumans

I think their anime lines that don't have XM or Prime 1 competing will do best. F4F doesn't have the hype of those companies and collectors seem to go with them over F4F since they don't own any F4F statues and like to stick to companies they know.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:13 PM   #34
SONICobra
Bane

damn impressive, wicked concept
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:03 PM   #35
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
I think their anime lines that don't have XM or Prime 1 competing will do best. F4F doesn't have the hype of those companies and collectors seem to go with them over F4F since they don't own any F4F statues and like to stick to companies they know.

As always, BurningRage nailed it!
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:28 PM   #36
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Its a shame more people dont go with f4f. Ive never received a piece from them with a problem, or that was much different from the prototype. You get the product you ordered, which I cant say about SSC atm... cough Voltron ...cough. Definitely F4F is my favorite company at the moment. Their anime line has been a real game changer.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:24 PM   #37
dao2
Cyclops

I do think F4F puts up very representitive pieces and I do like them. however beyond metroid and zelda ATM most of their licennses don't interest me unless they do yakuza (poll looks like it failed) and Skies of Arcadia. I do like Berserk but I chose P1 because I figured the line would have better longevity. Gimme OLS and I'm in for the entire crew :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 03:52 PM   #38
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I do think F4F puts up very representitive pieces and I do like them. however beyond metroid and zelda ATM most of their licennses don't interest me unless they do yakuza (poll looks like it failed) and Skies of Arcadia. I do like Berserk but I chose P1 because I figured the line would have better longevity. Gimme OLS and I'm in for the entire crew :P
Their Vyse was amazzzing. Wouldnt mind an Aika companion piece. Valkyria Chronicles would also be an awesome anime license.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:50 PM   #39
dao2
Cyclops

that's more of a game license :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:46 PM   #40
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
Its a shame more people dont go with f4f. Ive never received a piece from them with a problem, or that was much different from the prototype. You get the product you ordered, which I cant say about SSC atm... cough Voltron ...cough. Definitely F4F is my favorite company at the moment. Their anime line has been a real game changer.
A lot of those 1/4 collectors have XM Marvel or Prime 1 DC and Transformers statues already so when they hear about 1/4 anime statues from a company they don't have pieces from they're less likely to buy. I don't think any of the statue reviewers on this site own any of their pieces. F4F biggest problem to me was not having a convention presence to bring hype for their products. They're going to NYCC this year so that should bring them coverage from sites that post pics and videos of statues and figures. This is something they should do every year.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote