Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-13-2019, 08:28 PM   #3881
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Have you tried the "do you know how much I have spent with your company card'?

Seriously though, hopefully they get both of us sorted. I would have lived with the thigh scratch, but a broken base...yeah, I am going to need them to do something about that.
No, but I specifically stated to the guy last night that we all paid the same amount of money for the piece, and to find out other people are getting assistance within 24-48 hours while I'm stuck waiting a week is poor customer service.

And while I'm happy you got a response, to hear now that you just contacted them yesterday and already have some kind of response (even if it's just a "we're checking") infuriates me because I don't even have that after 7 days.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:09 PM   #3882
Legion564
Mephisto

My replacement is apparently shipping out today. Hopefully I get it tomorrow and have the eyes and skin redone.
Legion564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:25 PM   #3883
Comicbookguy
Hercules

For those still waiting on a replacement. As time goes the chances gets slimmer that they will have nothing left. It’s normal first come first serve I guess. The order who gets helped first probably just depends on who’s working and who’s taking their time. Sideshow still knows mostly everyone will settle for a 20-30.00 refund to keep these. Otherwise you won’t get one. I wouldn’t mind getting a damaged one if you all don’t want it for full price. Buying the head would cost as much as the full statue alone if the ko China companies do t make them.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:25 PM   #3884
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Double post errrr
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 10:08 PM   #3885
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
No, but I specifically stated to the guy last night that we all paid the same amount of money for the piece, and to find out other people are getting assistance within 24-48 hours while I'm stuck waiting a week is poor customer service.

And while I'm happy you got a response, to hear now that you just contacted them yesterday and already have some kind of response (even if it's just a "we're checking") infuriates me because I don't even have that after 7 days.
I am wondering if it depends on the piece you are having issues with. Maybe they are waiting for more replacements from China. They could have China producing more bases, etc.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 10:19 PM   #3886
Legion564
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
For those still waiting on a replacement. As time goes the chances gets slimmer that they will have nothing left. It’s normal first come first serve I guess. The order who gets helped first probably just depends on who’s working and who’s taking their time. Sideshow still knows mostly everyone will settle for a 20-30.00 refund to keep these. Otherwise you won’t get one. I wouldn’t mind getting a damaged one if you all don’t want it for full price. Buying the head would cost as much as the full statue alone if the ko China companies do t make them.
I'll sell you mine
Legion564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 11:03 PM   #3887
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Yep...you hit that right on the head....the head will cost as much as the statue.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 12:20 AM   #3888
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

If anyone wants to sell the X-force portrait, PM me. Hehe.... seriously.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 01:43 AM   #3889
Agent_J.Warren
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
Adamantium Member

Well, this is funny. My waitlist finally converted, but I honestly don't know if I want it anymore after having seen the X-Force variant. I missed all three versions, but can't say that I'll settle for anything less than the X-Force headsculpt.

What to do, what to do...

If I buy this one then I'll only imagine how much better it'd be with the X-Force portrait, but if I don't buy it I'll likely be looking at a few grand in the aftermarket when I can eventually afford it. I am stuck on this decision...

EDIT: Well, I got her...I really hope she doesn't disappoint. I had 125 in rewards and a $25 off coupon that surprisingly applied to the order. Worst case, I can sell her in the future and put that money toward the X-Force variant in the aftermarket. Quality better be perfect on it...
Agent_J.Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 02:38 AM   #3890
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_J.Warren View Post
Well, this is funny. My waitlist finally converted, but I honestly don't know if I want it anymore after having seen the X-Force variant. I missed all three versions, but can't say that I'll settle for anything less than the X-Force headsculpt.

What to do, what to do...

If I buy this one then I'll only imagine how much better it'd be with the X-Force portrait, but if I don't buy it I'll likely be looking at a few grand in the aftermarket when I can eventually afford it. I am stuck on this decision...

EDIT: Well, I got her...I really hope she doesn't disappoint. I had 125 in rewards and a $25 off coupon that surprisingly applied to the order. Worst case, I can sell her in the future and put that money toward the X-Force variant in the aftermarket. Quality better be perfect on it...
Was the waitlist for an EX or regular?
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote