Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2016, 03:56 PM   #261
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change
 
theghostinside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Guys,

Jerry could print a 1/4 version of SF5 Ryu and sell it as an accessory to the existing 1/4.

This would be a bad a$$ move if pcs could swing it!
Also since the gloves are magnetic that would be an easy fix.

The head and gloves are the major thing.

All the bandages and battle damage would be fairly easy to do.

This would probably tide people over for a bearded variant, at least for the time being.
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:03 PM   #262
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse
 
Joppula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by theghostinside View Post
Also since the gloves are magnetic that would be an easy fix.

The head and gloves are the major thing.

All the bandages and battle damage would be fairly easy to do.

This would probably tide people over for a bearded variant, at least for the time being.
That's a nice idea. But I just meant a SFV accurate regular head.

He may not want to mix/match sf4/sf5 inspired alts. I understand that.

But a regular SFV head would cause Zero confusion, and it'd help him more accurately blend with the New Ken.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:12 PM   #263
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change
 
theghostinside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
That's a nice idea. But I just meant a SFV accurate regular head.

He may not want to mix/match sf4/sf5 inspired alts. I understand that.

But a regular SFV head would cause Zero confusion, and it'd help him more accurately blend with the New Ken.
My bad. I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were referring to a bearded portrait.

I just have bearded ryu on the brain. Haha.
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:15 PM   #264
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse
 
Joppula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by theghostinside View Post
My bad. I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were referring to a bearded portrait.

I just have bearded ryu on the brain. Haha.
He'll probably need an entirely new statue to justify his creation. Or as we've previously discussed, a variation of the new 1/3.

But imho a game accurate 1/4 regular portrait would be a really awesome option.

Jerry has access to the game file!!!
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:37 PM   #265
MaxGoof
Nightwing
 
MaxGoof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,535
I wonder if Birdie's huge size makes him unlikely for the MM line? He's tall and FAT now, and would likely be a super-heavy statue.
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:42 PM   #266
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse
 
Joppula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
I wonder if Birdie's huge size makes him unlikely for the MM line? He's tall and FAT now, and would likely be a super-heavy statue.
He's 7'1" and relatively obscure.

He's probably in Hugo territory.

But he'd be awesome!
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:46 PM   #267
Mitch07137
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.
 
Mitch07137's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
He's 7'1" and relatively obscure.

He's probably in Hugo territory.

But he'd be awesome!
Id be down for Birdie MM statue with Alpha head
Mitch07137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 05:00 PM   #268
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change
 
theghostinside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
He's 7'1" and relatively obscure.

He's probably in Hugo territory.

But he'd be awesome!
The only thing is since he is now in SFV I bet he would be considered much more than Hugo which kind of bums me out.

I would totally buy a accurate Birdie as Im loving the way he plays in the new game.
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 05:44 PM   #269
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot
 
Gyro Zeppeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 5,655
Birdie in SFV is way more likable than his Alpha days. I could see them making a 1/6 of him due to his size plus they can go dynamic with the chains
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:47 PM   #270
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,751
I just remembered that Jerry stated there are 3 females coming in 1/4 MM this year.. If that isn't subject to change then..


SFV Females

Juri - Already said to be on the way as a 1/4 MM. Highly popular character and is in SFV. I would be massively surprised if Juri ends up not being revealed this year.

Laura - High on the list for SFV according to Jerry. Both alts could work.

Karin - Also super popular and was said to be planned. Her style screams for MM in my opinion.


My final answer.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com