Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 07-24-2018, 12:44 PM   #261
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
Sometimes I take the things too personal, and this is my mistake.

ARH customers have the right to blame the company for errors in the past. Doing so, this help us to prevent the same errors again in the future.

Looking for the other side, the way I manage Customer Support is 100% human. I am not some kind of robot replying all e-mails in the same automatic way ("You are welcome... You are welcome...").

Every customer is not a number. When I receive an e-mail, most of the time, I know the person who is writing to me, and I even know if there's a pending issue.

I am far from perfect doing this job, and it's impossible to make everyone happy in Customer Support, specially with so many problems around.

I am just looking forward to a better 2019.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:41 PM   #262
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

But we are doll collectors aren't we??
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:42 PM   #263
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
But we are doll collectors aren't we??
Yes. We are.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:18 PM   #264
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
I was saying collectors in general and there was a time I did help, I bought 8-10 pieces over the years from them. Obviously you missed the part where I said he’s not pink? Selling for a loss has nothing to do with being a grown man...

Good luck with your collecting.
So when did you work out the styrofoam was crap? Was that after your 10th statue from ARH? Or were you a big cry baby from your first order but continued to buy anyway? Seems to me you should blame yourself for continuing to buy
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:22 PM   #265
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Sometimes I take the things too personal, and this is my mistake.

ARH customers have the right to blame the company for errors in the past. Doing so, this help us to prevent the same errors again in the future.

Looking for the other side, the way I manage Customer Support is 100% human. I am not some kind of robot replying all e-mails in the same automatic way ("You are welcome... You are welcome...").

Every customer is not a number. When I receive an e-mail, most of the time, I know the person who is writing to me, and I even know if there's a pending issue.

I am far from perfect doing this job, and it's impossible to make everyone happy in Customer Support, specially with so many problems around.

I am just looking forward to a better 2019.
Why don,t you start by giving customers some positives of 2019..tell us why we should give a toss about ARH in 2019? I am ready to buy hot toys instead there’s some cool 300 dolls out now
Old 07-24-2018, 07:36 PM   #266
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Louis you do realise how many ARH people have come one gone from this forum right? Including Arahom himself...you shouldn’t really try test collectors patience out with silly remarks..the wrath of collectors should not be messed with..you best not bring it on or u will be another statistic and soon we will have a Pamela in customer support
Old 07-24-2018, 07:46 PM   #267
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
What is your fascination with the Shanana Ares and his stubby little spear? We all know you are just jelly of our red Ares' with our full man sized spears.
I told u before and I say again...take it to your mate for a repaint..it’s the only one that needs a repaint..your ugly barbarians don’t need repaints..stop blowing your cash on ove grown Tarzans
Old 07-24-2018, 08:03 PM   #268
arh_louis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Louis you do realise how many ARH people have come one gone from this forum right? Including Arahom himself...you shouldn’t really try test collectors patience out with silly remarks..the wrath of collectors should not be messed with..you best not bring it on or u will be another statistic and soon we will have a Pamela in customer support
Yes, you are right, let's keep everything serious, polite and politically correct instead. It will be better for everyone.

Hopefuly we will have a Pamela soon. A gorgeous girl with a smooth voice, silk hair and perfect english skills. It will be far better than an old and fat Louis - who is really tired of so little rewards and so much suffering in this statue world of frustration and pain.
arh_louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:48 PM   #269
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Yes, you are right, let's keep everything serious, polite and politically correct instead. It will be better for everyone.

Hopefuly we will have a Pamela soon. A gorgeous girl with a smooth voice, silk hair and perfect english skills. It will be far better than an old and fat Louis - who is really tired of so little rewards and so much suffering in this statue world of frustration and pain.
It will be better for you if you guys want to stay in business...your efforts here are really sloppy..you need to lift your game buddy..stop talking about crap that collectors don’t care about..all we want is the statues we pay for and to arrive as they should..this feeding the world rubbish go do it somewhere else..maybe you don’t need to visit a war zone ..try your local area and find a homeless starving person..go buy them some food and make yourself feel better..then ask yourself where the money came from that you just fed the homeless guy from...

Also I think ARH should sack you and get an Arhian look a like and have a live video chat support link on the website
Old 07-24-2018, 09:02 PM   #270
arh_louis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Great Pheidias,

Please, remove me from the Statueforum.com.

Thank you.
arh_louis is offline   Reply With Quote