Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 03-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #631
hunnipot85
Blue Falcon

Since the Bishoujo line is on fire right now (way to go guys) and is already expanding to have a Ghostbusters Bishoujo, is there any chance we can get Star Wars ones (since Koto has the license for SW already?)

I think Bishoujo Padme (Battle outfit), Leia (Slave outfit), Aayla Secura and Oola would be amazing. Please make it happen Koto!
hunnipot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:32 AM   #632
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
Your replies, in any form, are very much appreciated by many! Thank you for taking the time to give us what information you are able to.
Whatever,... I still see problems on the horizon with orders, schedules, and the overall customer services. Erik was much more engaging with customers and more on point with providing information.

Good luck anyway.

SL
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:39 PM   #633
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnipot85
Since the Bishoujo line is on fire right now (way to go guys) and is already expanding to have a Ghostbusters Bishoujo, is there any chance we can get Star Wars ones (since Koto has the license for SW already?)

I think Bishoujo Padme (Battle outfit), Leia (Slave outfit), Aayla Secura and Oola would be amazing. Please make it happen Koto!
Actually our Ghostbuster Bishoujo is the first in a movie-themed collection of statues, so certainly the possibility exists to see other blockbusters enter this line.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #634
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka_fidel View Post
When is Erick going to be posting again. There did seem to be more overall traffic on this section of the forum when he was participating.
I'm not really the person to answer this but please keep in mind that Erick is extremely busy right now, especially with SDCC just right around the corner.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:04 PM   #635
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asura View Post
Actually, I meant TopCow characters based on the comic-book and not on the anime.
Would you ever consider the license?
While I don't want to rule out the possibility, as comic book licenses go we're focusing on Marvel and DC right now.

Last edited by gonk; 03-19-2011 at 01:07 PM.
gonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:07 PM   #636
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
hey koto,

are you guys still continuing the Venus on the Beach series? would love to have all the girls
I haven't been made aware of any new additions but I'll keep you updated if something comes across my desktop!
Old 03-19-2011, 01:15 PM   #637
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Gonk,

I hope you do nopt mind me asking but would it be possible to tell if if you have any news about a possible release of a Juggernaut statue in the (near) future?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #638
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by el santos View Post
Yeah I ended up getting three of them, but there base off the anime. I'm thinking his talking about the comic version gonk and could you give a update about Rogue and Sabertooth
Unfortunately it appears that Sabertooth & Rogue may not get produced due to low collector demand. With that being said I would like to ask SF members, would you be willing to pay a higher price to own these pieces if they ended up being a kotous website exclusive? No guarantees this can happen but we're exploring all our options at this point.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:46 PM   #639
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
Unfortunately it appears that Sabertooth & Rogue may not get produced due to low collector demand. With that being said I would like to ask SF members, would you be willing to pay a higher price to own these pieces if they ended up being a kotous website exclusive? No guarantees this can happen but we're exploring all our options at this point.
I can understand low sabes demand since there already is a pf and a variety of bowen peices, but i dont believe low rogue demand. Really?

If thats the case, then one positive note is that i can save some money by not investing in the jim lee danger room line. Thats not to say im not dissapointed.

To answer your question on a higher price for a possible exclusive. Im going to say no as im sick and tired of paying extra money for exclusives and be forced to pay excess international vat on peices that should be distributed via diamond etc, like regular products.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #640
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
As I said before, so much uncertainty with orders, schedules, etc... Very unfortunate indeed. Since I already have Wolverine I would pay extra for Sabretooth, but not Rogue. Let's hope that we can still get Sabretooth and Colossus before something else happens.

SL
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote