Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-04-2023, 10:14 PM   #51
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Good call on the Metal Gear Solid idea. But only if they make a proper Ninja that's pink/flesh and blue-gray colored and not the redux gold version Kojima's been forcing down our throats since after MGS2 =)

My wish list, though? Lady Death would be awesome since Prime 1 would definitely get her body proportions and hair right. And actually, even though it would be extremely hard to do, if P1 could create a specific line that focused on the bad girl era of comics from the 90's (kinda like how H.M.O. is doing a collection of video game females), then that could be really fun: Fairchild from Gen13, Shi, Dawn, Lady Death (of course), Voodoo from WildC.A.T.S., Red Monika, Cyblade, Angela (Spawn's version), Witchblade, Darkchylde (etc)...

DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 02:11 AM   #52
mjjbrandon
Doh!

Halo 1/3 scale 😍
Spawn 1/3
Hellboy 1/3
mjjbrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 10:46 AM   #53
Starscream77
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Good call on the Metal Gear Solid idea. But only if they make a proper Ninja that's pink/flesh and blue-gray colored and not the redux gold version Kojima's been forcing down our throats since after MGS2 =)

My wish list, though? Lady Death would be awesome since Prime 1 would definitely get her body proportions and hair right. And actually, even though it would be extremely hard to do, if P1 could create a specific line that focused on the bad girl era of comics from the 90's (kinda like how H.M.O. is doing a collection of video game females), then that could be really fun: Fairchild from Gen13, Shi, Dawn, Lady Death (of course), Voodoo from WildC.A.T.S., Red Monika, Cyblade, Angela (Spawn's version), Witchblade, Darkchylde (etc)...

think you just need a gf there pal
Starscream77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 08:45 PM   #54
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
think you just need a gf there pal
What a dumb reply to make in a statue forum that focuses on comic books
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 01:41 AM   #55
XIIIWARRIOR
Sinister Six

Firestorm 1/3
Spawn 1/3

If they make these 2 I'm freaking happy!
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 01:50 AM   #56
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:

I like these ideas very much! Especially the Top Cow and Image girls. Can't believe Campbell hasn't convinced Sideshow to embark on Gen13 yet.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 02:11 AM   #57
Mercy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:

Would be nice if they made a Dawn
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 02:55 AM   #58
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
Would be nice if they made a Dawn
At least Dawn has a lot of really good statues in small scales.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 03:41 PM   #59
Chief117
Frackin!

Halo--> Masterchief 1/3 and diorama Chief and Cortana

Matrix

Zelda
Chief117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 04:31 PM   #60
Lugnuts
Birdman

My wish list that will never happen
Metal Gear Solid (1 + 4 solid snake, MGS 3 Snake, MGSV Snake and Quiet)
Mass Effect (Shepard + all companions from all 3 games)
Tomb Raider (old games and new games)
Die Hard
Commando
Predator (Dutch since we already have a Predator, we need a Dutch!)

I’m sure I’ll think of more.
Lugnuts is offline   Reply With Quote