Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-23-2020, 01:32 AM   #441
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

...and a skeletor on Panthor to match. That'd be cool...as long as they get a solo He-Man in there. Missed out on SS's.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 02:45 AM   #442
AC_808
Hercules

Kinda want BattleCat and Panthor as separate statues.

I always thought both cats were impressive ...so having them as separate statues would be awesome!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 05:13 PM   #443
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman585 View Post
A Teela design sketch would be a nice thing to show
Teela won't be revealed for a while: https://www.facebook.com/Tweeterhead...09413955787089

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-23 um 23.12.14.png
Views:	50
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	132702
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 11:18 AM   #444
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
Fine with waiting, I'm sure they'll do a great job.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 11:58 AM   #445
SONICobra
Batman

yeah thats cool they realized it wasnt turning out how they hoped and took it back to rethink things. i dont think anyone can be upset with them for not rushing it for the sake of completing it to move onto the next one
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 01:53 PM   #446
Demona
Martian Manhunter

If only there had been that much questioning with Evil-Lyn. What might have been....But I have high hopes that she will be reworked again under Igo/Tweeterhead.

Also, She-Ra was great and I will happily take another if they can get the license approval.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 08:47 AM   #447
Vracula
Jedi Order

I am more invested in the bad guys. I think Igo likes his bad guys tooo, Trap Jaw pleeeeease!
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:40 PM   #448
Igo
Producer
Producer

Hey gang!

It's been a crazy last few months since Hordak went up for pre-order, Teela getting re-worked, etc... this year got a bit away from us and things had to change but we think it will definitely be for the best.

Right now, other than the "Hordak's Minion" that we announced, we're hoping to squeeze in two more solicits before the end of the year. Neither of these new items have been mentioned or "soft announced" by me or Chad so we're pretty stoked for them to show up as surprises! One in particular... guahhhhhh......

Going into next year, we're definitely starting that year with Teela with Trap Jaw not far behind... we want to find a good flow to release more items without overwhelming the collector, so we're always re-working the schedule.

So it's taking a bit longer to get this machine figured out and running, but the things we have in the works I couldnt be happier with... We have some of the most talented artists jamming on this stuff with us, Im so freaking stoked!

Thanks nerds! Cant wait for things to REALLY get rollin!

xoxo
Igo
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:45 PM   #449
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Hey gang!

It's been a crazy last few months since Hordak went up for pre-order, Teela getting re-worked, etc... this year got a bit away from us and things had to change but we think it will definitely be for the best.

Right now, other than the "Hordak's Minion" that we announced, we're hoping to squeeze in two more solicits before the end of the year. Neither of these new items have been mentioned or "soft announced" by me or Chad so we're pretty stoked for them to show up as surprises! One in particular... guahhhhhh......

Going into next year, we're definitely starting that year with Teela with Trap Jaw not far behind... we want to find a good flow to release more items without overwhelming the collector, so we're always re-working the schedule.

So it's taking a bit longer to get this machine figured out and running, but the things we have in the works I couldnt be happier with... We have some of the most talented artists jamming on this stuff with us, Im so freaking stoked!

xoxo
Igo
Thanks for the update. Any update on the new Tweeterhead website? Oh, and excited for what you guys can do with Trap Jaw.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 10:33 PM   #450
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Hey gang!

xoxo
Igo
Thanks for the update but when will Hordak's Minion actually be available for preorder? Will he be shipped with Hordak in November 2020 to save shipping and import fees if he's already delayed or will Hordak be delayed also?

Nice to hear that you want to solicitate two completely new MotU statues but maybe you should reveal the next statues Teela and the now confirmed Trap Jaw before throwing the next names in the ring.

An actual status of Hordak and his Minion would be also great.
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote