Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 10:55 AM   #101
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Here is a Whole Bunch of Various WWE News...

- The Boogeyman (Marty Wright) reportedly hyperextended both his knees working a house show in Vermont against Stevie Richards.

- Jim Cornette will break his silence and speak on his release for the WWE tonight on the Between the Ropes Radio show.

- Advertisements for Summerslam on certain cable stations continue to advertise a Ric Flair vs. Triple H match. At this point, it appears as if WWE doesn't plan to go ahead with that match since Triple H hasn't returned to television and his sabbatical is said to be longer than originally thought.

- Roadkill was backstage at the Smackdown taping last night but was not used. Danny Doring worked the Velocity taping.

- As reported earlier, Dusty Rhodes had a meeting scheduled with Stephanie McMahon today. It appears as if WWE is interested in bringing him into the creative team as well as having him be involved with the Hall of Fame, their Legends program, and promoting the upcoming Four Horsemen and Starrcade DVDs.

- This week's episode of "Hogan Knows Best" will be about Hulk and Linda going on a romantic vacation while Brooke and Nick stay home with Brian `Nasty Boy' Knobs.

- Many WWE workers continue to be negative about the Diva Search competition backstage. Despite the negativity, the segments have been drawing strong ratings.

- WWE has started selling Eddie Guerrero "Who's Your Papi?" t-shirts.

- TNT, Garrison Cade and Trevor Murdoch, are expected to debut as heels once they debut on WWE television. The team has already filmed a series of vignettes. The Murdoch part of Trevor's name is a takeoff of the late **** Murdoch.

- Johnny Swinger's new name, Johnny Parisi, is a takeoff of Tony Parisi.

- After reports coming out that Tatanka had signed a deal with WWE, he updated his website with this message regarding a return to WWE:

"I want to express that things went very well backstage and in the ring at MONDAY NIGHT RAW and I will be speaking with the office in the upcoming days. Until I release an OFFICIAL statement by me do not trust any false statements. I will at the proper time release info according to the decisions and direction of the officials of the WWE. I appreciate you all!"

- WWE.com has confirmed that Bret Hart met with WWE officials today and will continue to meet with officials all week regarding his involvement with the upcoming release of the 3-disc "Screwed: The Bret Hart Story" DVD. Some reports say that the name of the DVD could change since "The Hitman" is now involved.

I got all of this from insidepulse.com
Old 08-04-2005, 11:16 AM   #102
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

wow alot of news today nightcrawler

the flair v HHH match would kill me hopes for the HHH runin to help HBK beat hogan and reform DX

also im very glad hitman will be invovled with the DVD - hopefully he can make a few apperences and be an active wwe tv personality (chances of this are as remote as the chances of dura not drinking that beer ) but we can hope

and as for dusty rhodes - i dont think he will bring anything really creative to wwe - he didnt do much for tna when he worked there - meh we'll see

*** fantasy happenings for wwe future ***

bret returns to active on-tv apperances - he selects 3-4 wwe talents and forms "the hart foundation" where he starts a run to dominate the wwe - with the success of the hart foundation HHH/HBK (now teamates b/c of the HHH runin during SS) convinve the big men to bring back the new age outlaws and xpac and we see the rebirth of degeneration-x - DX starts fueding witht he hart foundation (ultimatly setting up a HBK/hart match ) - flair (freelancing as of late do to his anger at HHH for involving himself in the hogan/ HBK SS match ) starts to take new talents under his wing in a campaign to bring "old school" wrestling back to the wwe - in doing this he re-forms the horsemen (in time for a DVD pop as well) and takes his troops into battle against the hart foundation adn DX..............................................and then daywalker wakes up
Old 08-04-2005, 11:30 AM   #103
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker

*** fantasy happenings for wwe future ***

bret returns to active on-tv apperances - he selects 3-4 wwe talents and forms "the hart foundation" where he starts a run to dominate the wwe - with the success of the hart foundation HHH/HBK (now teamates b/c of the HHH runin during SS) convinve the big men to bring back the new age outlaws and xpac and we see the rebirth of degeneration-x - DX starts fueding witht he hart foundation (ultimatly setting up a HBK/hart match ) - flair (freelancing as of late do to his anger at HHH for involving himself in the hogan/ HBK SS match ) starts to take new talents under his wing in a campaign to bring "old school" wrestling back to the wwe - in doing this he re-forms the horsemen (in time for a DVD pop as well) and takes his troops into battle against the hart foundation adn DX..............................................and then daywalker wakes up
Id have no problem with any of that Except....

HHH/HBK getting the NAO and X-Pac Back...

NAO and Pac are old news and never could really bring it anyway...
So i say get new Members for DX...
Maybe Just Maybe Bring in Road Dog Only to Use as a Mic Worker for the Group..
But with HHH/HBK you really dont need another Mic worker...

That way you have your Leaders to your 3 Teams(Hart/HBK.HHH/Flair) But you have all fresh young guys to fill the Stables...
Old 08-04-2005, 09:08 PM   #104
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

More Bret Hart News...

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/39997
Old 08-05-2005, 11:06 AM   #105
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

More News Bits...

- Bret Hart and WWE have agreed on a deal for an upcoming DVD chronicling the amazing career of the Hit Man. Bret will be in Stamford over the next several days working on the DVD.

- Current plans are reportedly for the match between Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero at Summerslam to be a "Ladder Match" with the prize being custody papers for Dominick. This could change, but presently the plans call for the ladder match.

All from insidepulse.com
Old 08-05-2005, 11:34 AM   #106
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler777
More News Bits...

- Bret Hart and WWE have agreed on a deal for an upcoming DVD chronicling the amazing career of the Hit Man. Bret will be in Stamford over the next several days working on the DVD.

- Current plans are reportedly for the match between Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero at Summerslam to be a "Ladder Match" with the prize being custody papers for Dominick. This could change, but presently the plans call for the ladder match.

All from insidepulse.com
a ladder match between the 2 of them would be sweet - however teh whole dominic thing is retarded - absolutly teh dumbest thing for 2 preformers of that caliber to be stuck with - also this match is kinda up in the air b/c rey has beaten eddie like 5 straight time now right ? so will eddie lose yet again ? - on the same note will rey really loose this time now that his "son" is involved ? - god i hope this match ends the whole damn story - the match itself A+ the stupid sotry line F- - so says me !
Old 08-05-2005, 11:36 AM   #107
Daywalker

Quote:
Id have no problem with any of that Except....

HHH/HBK getting the NAO and X-Pac Back...

NAO and Pac are old news and never could really bring it anyway...
So i say get new Members for DX...
Maybe Just Maybe Bring in Road Dog Only to Use as a Mic Worker for the Group..
But with HHH/HBK you really dont need another Mic worker...

That way you have your Leaders to your 3 Teams(Hart/HBK.HHH/Flair) But you have all fresh young guys to fill the Stables...
ok i see what ur saying about not bring back the other DX members - how bout having RVD join the new DX ??? - ah its good to have a healthy imagination - lol
Old 08-05-2005, 02:49 PM   #108
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker
ok i see what ur saying about not bring back the other DX members - how bout having RVD join the new DX ??? - ah its good to have a healthy imagination - lol

HAHAHA...

RVD and HHH on the Same Team...

That would go great...lol...
Old 08-05-2005, 02:50 PM   #109
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

I thought this Jimmy Hart Interview was kinda cool...
I had accually Forgot he wrote most of the old WWF theme Songs..

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/40031
Old 08-05-2005, 03:11 PM   #110
Daywalker

Quote:
HAHAHA...

RVD and HHH on the Same Team...

That would go great...lol...
best thign ive ever heard outta RVD was when he fought HHH and did a spot where hes like " HHH is the best...hes the best ive ever seen...he has some real talent ... hs is great.....[enter HHH into the interview].....yeah man u r great .....u got some skills.......DUDE u can really spit some water "

i swear i laughed till raw was over - good times
Closed Thread