Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-11-2015, 01:01 PM   #121
JorgeLoyo
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
So just found out this bad boui will be approximately $1,300 SGD which is $930 usd plus shipping, and this is what I found out to be priced for the XM EXCLUSIVE GHOST RIDER ! Do any of you guys know what the exclusive will be for this have you heard or seen anything ??

Sarah
Don't think that info is correct. Don't think retail will be 1300 SGD. And yes this will be an exclusive, I believe this will be sold only on SGTCC and if it doesn't sell out they will put it up for sale on their site (only).
JorgeLoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:44 PM   #122
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Well I heard this from reliable source can't tell you who but it's someone in with XM! Plus it's 1/4th on motorcycle it's going to be huge why wouldn't it be around $900 usd?? Plus if it's exclusive to XM-studios and they are only ones who can get it they have monopoly and can set whatever price they want! And that's what they did....

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:50 PM   #123
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

So I am really out of the XM loop...

...how does someone in the US(Florida) pre/order/get one of these?
Or can someone point me in the right direction to read up on such matters?
(also possibly wondering for Venom)

I think this and Venom are the only two reasons I have made into the XM section.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:17 PM   #124
JorgeLoyo
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Well I heard this from reliable source can't tell you who but it's someone in with XM! Plus it's 1/4th on motorcycle it's going to be huge why wouldn't it be around $900 usd?? Plus if it's exclusive to XM-studios and they are only ones who can get it they have monopoly and can set whatever price they want! And that's what they did....

Sarah
I'm not saying it wouldn't be "worth it" but Phoenix retail was 950 SGD and she's HUGE (almost 2 regular 1/4 statues) with 3 switch out portraits, maybe that's why I find 1300 SGD a little high. I hope it doesn't go over $1,100 SGD but guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to know for sure.
JorgeLoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:25 PM   #125
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeLoyo View Post
I'm not saying it wouldn't be "worth it" but Phoenix retail was 950 SGD and she's HUGE (almost 2 regular 1/4 statues) with 3 switch out portraits, maybe that's why I find 1300 SGD a little high. I hope it doesn't go over $1,100 SGD but guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to know for sure.
I hear you as I have Phoenix coming but that's what was told to me this morning on my email!! Plus, I'm assuming my XM rep wouldn't lie to me but maybe I shouldn't of said anything on here just wanted people to hear what I heard! The true reason that it's more is because it's exclusively thru XM and they can set it at whatever and people will still buy it! Plus this thing Is going to be of epic size and I feel will truly be the definitive ghost rider in 1/4th scale to own! This will go for well over $2,000 + once it hits eBay as it will be much harder to acquire thus you will see higher prices due to that fact! Sad but true !

Sarah
Old 08-11-2015, 02:27 PM   #126
actionjackson83
Midnighter

with the bike i'd venture to say this statue will be significantly more to produce than even phoenix...
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:38 PM   #127
ambasah
Red Skull

whatever you may have heard SSJoe was not from an xm rep. This will be available to those who go to the show for less than 1300SGD.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:12 PM   #128
Khufu
Mephisto

Will this beast qualify as carry on luggage? lol
Khufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:28 PM   #129
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
whatever you may have heard SSJoe was not from an xm rep. This will be available to those who go to the show for less than 1300SGD.
I'm sorry my phone autocorrected it was not a rep but someone who is close with XM! They may sell them at show for cheaper but I'm sure on website it will be right around 1300 sgd!!

Just saying don't know why my source would be lying to me???

Sarah joe
Old 08-11-2015, 04:32 PM   #130
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Delete
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote