Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 10-24-2015, 05:10 PM   #501
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

You guys wish it was bigger but you guys also wanted a fence. I think they went this scale to be able to have the fence as well. I would prefer a tad bigger but I'm not complaining. Put a nice limited ES and nice quality and I'm all over this.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 06:27 PM   #502
Luminous
Cyclops

Loving it. I'll actually be able afford it and display it without moving furniture or kicking one of the kids out of their rooms.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 06:57 PM   #503
Choopie
Birdman

I'm excited about this. I didnt buy the Sideshow dio foolishly thinking we'd get more statues from them. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Choopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 12:46 AM   #504
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choopie View Post
I'm excited about this. I didnt buy the Sideshow dio foolishly thinking we'd get more statues from them. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Sideshows JP dio was tiny. Reason why I passed on that one.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 01:12 AM   #505
kakarot117
Kindly Asked To Leave

This one is just as small as sideshow. Such a shame
kakarot117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 02:01 AM   #506
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot117 View Post
This one is just as small as sideshow. Such a shame
It's not.

The pose still needs work but look promising. Can't wait!!
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 03:26 AM   #507
Chronicle 3DA
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanasaur View Post
For some reason that look better than the preview pic posted earlier. Looks epic can't wait to see the final result! Can we get a pic from the exact angle as from the movie?
Well that's easy - it's because my handsome deadpan expressed self is in the photo...

This is a completely different file from before - the first image Paul posted was a quick and dirty from the proof of concept piece that I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Is it really that small? I was hoping it would have at least been a foot an a half taller or higher. That's tiny and looks underwhelming. Hopefully its only just the print up to the paper and just a tease of what its going to look like and not the actual size.

Right leg also needs to be positioned more towards the rear, and head/neck down just a tad lower to the shoulder blades.
The plan is for it to be 24" in length. That's large for any piece. What makes it feel smaller is the fact that she is crouching down so far. The fence and the base will add some weight to the whole piece when it is completed.

As I mentioned above here - this is a completely different model from before. IT was completely re-posed while checking it to overlays from the screen cap.
Chronicle 3DA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 05:14 AM   #508
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle 3DA View Post
Well that's easy - it's because my handsome deadpan expressed self is in the photo...

This is a completely different file from before - the first image Paul posted was a quick and dirty from the proof of concept piece that I did.

The plan is for it to be 24" in length. That's large for any piece. What makes it feel smaller is the fact that she is crouching down so far. The fence and the base will add some weight to the whole piece when it is completed.

As I mentioned above here - this is a completely different model from before. IT was completely re-posed while checking it to overlays from the screen cap.
Thanks for the explanation. What I really wanna know is what the height will be from the feet up? Vertically. And is the body mass, head, and tail pretty large? I just wanna be blown away by the enormity of it. I wanna feel how I felt when I saw this monster the first time I saw her on screen. It had such a huge impact, that Im hoping you do her some well deserved justice. Can't wait to see this beast let loose!
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 06:14 AM   #509
Amanasaur
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle 3DA View Post

Yes your enthusiasm for working at Chronical is really showing haha! Well according to your concepts and this model shown and further work done looking like a day 1 pre order for me! (Tricky getting it to Aus though) unless of course one of the others from this line tips this one!
Amanasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 06:17 AM   #510
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Looking forward to seeing more but personally I think the pose is a little too horizontal.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote